Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I use chads to fuck a foid???

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Does being friends with chads mean that women think that you are a popular guy and they want to fuck you??? Like chads are running a train on a cute foid like usual business and she will agree that I can fuck her too? It would be a sign that god exists and that I don't just exist to be exterminated from the gene pool by women. I just want a cute girl to want me and smile at me and I would make her life and she would make mine. Surely she exists.

it may increase your status but there are 2 other critical elements that will not be improved

no they don't care, i used to friends with the most Chad kids all throughout HS and MS

That is actually a good question. Best thing would be to give it a try. If it doesn't work out then you will at least know the answer to your question.

Won't do anything. They will ignore you even more and you push Chads status.

You mean watching Chad fucking the foids while you just sit here, watch, fap, and get cucked ? You go gurrl

@deeptroat

He's wizzard master though.

I never had a real chad friend, but from stories I read of other incels having a friend chad has no real advantage for you, all you will have is a lot more of suicide fuel in your life, because he will tell you stories of how he fucked some hot chick, he will show you nudes on his phone of hundreds of foids wanting his cock, he will try to make you get invited to parties but will end up saying "Sorry bruh, it's a private party", it's just seem like a bad deal

No man. I’ve tried that and you just end up sticking out and looking like an ass.

Looool, experienced that one TOO many times
Yeah this is one that I see a lot on incels forum, and when the chads manage to get them invited most of the time the incels wished they didn't go to the party, because he didn't belong there, if you visually don't fit you don't belong

Standing next to them makes you seem like a worse option in most cases. They're competition.

I could see you getting in on a train if you play your cards right but that's about it.