Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I sue for infant circumsision?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
So I was sitting here and staring at the scar tissue where my foreskin used to be, and I was wondering if it would be possible to sue my parents for circumsising me or suing the hospital I was circumcised at. I did not need to be circumsised for medical reasons, and the UN convention on the rights of the child more or less states that chopping parts of your infant's genitals off is a bad thing (although people only care when it happens to female babies, even though the majority of female infant circumsisions do not remove the whole clitoris are actually pretty similar in severity to what I received).

Is there any legal precedent for this in the anglosphere? Everything is there for such a case if you disregard the fact that cutting off a baby boy's dick skin is considered ok in Anglo cultures.

Is there any legal precedent for this in the anglosphere?
I doubt it tbhq

star-of-daving-animated-gif-5.gif