Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I marry 4 wives as a muslim?

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
If I become muslim can I go to the mosque and ask the imam to give me wife? I want that curvy orientalic wife that dance every night for me with her belly. but dont have beard and I know that they only love chad hypermasculine abdullah..
aabhdc.jpg
polygamy.jpg
GG_Mg9UXcAEgMiA.jpg

You need permission from her father

Yes but they won't be virgins and they won't want to be with you

Ask the father of a muslim woman for it, although muslim women in the west aren’t how muslim women are supposed to be
they go only for superior mohammad hypermasculine big bearded taliban fighter look

they won't be virgins
not a problem really, what sucks is that women will be disgusted by you even if you get a wife, especially in the age of internet, social media, TV, she will always compare you to more attractive guys online and in real life.

Yes but they won't be virgins and they won't want to be with you
That fucked up but I would take. Damn to see how my cum would come out of her would be so hot. brothas should laid the ladies and make the babys. this world could be so perfect if everyone could have a warm pussy to slide in.:cryfeels: Only in dschena...Allah promise it:soy:

not a problem really, what sucks is that women will be disgusted by you even if you get a wife, especially in the age of internet, social media, TV, she will always compare you to more attractive guys online and in real life.
:feelsbadman:

That fucked up but I would take. Damn to see how my cum would come out of her would be so hot. brothas should laid the ladies and make the babys. this world could be so perfect if everyone could have a warm pussy to slide in.:cryfeels: Only in dschena...Allah promise it:soy:
A man can dream

hijabis look so desireable
Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back