Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion can I go to harvard if I have a 83 iq?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
i usually get D's and a few C's in school, but I want to go to Harvard. i heard that that school has good edukation and i want in. so will I be abel to go?

Edit: my high school GPA is a 1.63

Of course, you can. You're free to walk around the campus and enjoy the sights. You can also attend lectures and listen to professors, if there are open seats.

Of course, you can. You're free to walk around the campus and enjoy the sights. You can also attend lectures and listen to professors, if there are open seats.
yay!!!!!!

depends on how intersectional your victim status is

Lol after i dropped out of uni I sat in one of my friends lectures cus he wouldnt skip it and i wantd to hang out cus i had come to visit him. Nobody cares if u sit and be quiet. Infact if i had money i would do this at all the historical or cool unis, just larp for a day as an elite student

Lol after i dropped out of uni I sat in one of my friends lectures cus he wouldnt skip it and i wantd to hang out cus i had come to visit him. Nobody cares if u sit and be quiet. Infact if i had money i would do this at all the historical or cool unis, just larp for a day as an elite student
Straight up. You can literally get a complete top-tier education without paying a dime out of pocket, if you're crafty and resourceful.

Straight up. You can literally get a complete top-tier education without paying a dime out of pocket, if you're crafty and resourceful.
Youre implying uni is education lol, more like good goy brainwashing. I do like the buildings and architecture of unis tho

Youre implying uni is education lol, more like good goy brainwashing. I do like the buildings and architecture of unis tho
Bro, I'm not talking about bullshit gender studies type of courses. I'm talking about maths, philosophy, sciences.

Bro, I'm not talking about bullshit gender studies type of courses. I'm talking about maths, philosophy, sciences.
Listening to the nigger professors talking never really taught me anything in my engineering course except for how good it is to slave for multinational corps and how important that makes you compared to pathetic students. But i did drop out afte 3 months so mabye I didnt get to the education bit yet

i usually get D's and a few C's in school, but I want to go to Harvard. i heard that that school has good edukation and i want in. so will I be abel to go?

Don’t push a girl down the stairs again in Harvard like you did at your old school.

Do you have NVLD/Non-verbal learning disorder by any coincidence? If not, it's hard to believe that this is your true IQ judging from your posts, your interests and your eloquence. Would definetely think that you are high IQ.

Do you have NVLD/Non-verbal learning disorder by any coincidence? If not, it's hard to believe that this is your true IQ judging from your posts, your interests and your eloquence. Would definetely think that you are high IQ.
really??? i think he's dumb.

If you are a minority you have a better chance of getting in than a white person with an IQ of 120. Jump on that AA diversity quota.

FaceApp_1613909648575.jpg

Listening to the nigger professors talking never really taught me anything in my engineering course except for how good it is to slave for multinational corps and how important that makes you compared to pathetic students. But i did drop out afte 3 months so mabye I didnt get to the education bit yet
Filter out the noise, focus on the signal.

yes you can, the geniuses are all dead, in the funny farm or in prison.

I wish I was actually able to do this.

yes bro,
you can do anything in life if you just put your mind to it,
even if your mind dont work

Bruh, science is literally getting gangraped at universities, if I had my teachings in college subjects, I’d literally burn them down and spit on them. You don’t realise that 99.9% of people actually just learn everything by heart, even in STEM, in order to get a good grade or just pass.

Bruh, science is literally getting gangraped at universities, if I had my teachings in college subjects, I’d literally burn them down and spit on them. You don’t realise that 99.9% of people actually just learn everything by heart, even in STEM, in order to get a good grade or just pass.
So really you don't have to be High IQ to succeed in STEM?

ye professors don't teach shit. only there for questions and grading. you have teach yourself. only reason for college is diploma or connections(doesn't work as well for incels)

yeah just walk right in buddy

Sure just be a nigger or deathnic and identify black they will let you in.

ye professors don't teach shit. only there for questions and grading. you have teach yourself. only reason for college is diploma or connections(doesn't work as well for incels)
This is about 50% true. Some professors are great teachers, while others would rather not teach at all. It's all about the school, tbh.

Bruh, science is literally getting gangraped at universities, if I had my teachings in college subjects, I’d literally burn them down and spit on them.
This true, but it is still one of the purest subjects you can find in universities. You can inject SJW bullshit with diversity quotas in your hiring and grad student applications, but that only goes so far, because the students and PhD holders still need to be properly qualified for the applications.

You don’t realise that 99.9% of people actually just learn everything by heart, even in STEM, in order to get a good grade or just pass.
It might be like this in some engineering with the engineering-specific math and science courses, but not in maths or computer science. You have to know your shit inside and out and be able to produce code.

Last edited:
if you're ethnic you can pull the race card. They'll let you in

Yes, just apply for a practical course in facilities management.

Yeah just be confident

Is your internet broken?

You can learn anything you want about anything fairly cheap if you know the right questions to ask.

And you can Learn those questions easy enough.

Fuck going to them debt brainwashing classes!

do 3 dollars count?
if your IQ is 84 and higher, you can prolly turn that $3 into $3 ,000,000 in no time at all

too bad your IQ is 83, lifes not fair bro

yea cause your a nig and colleges have muh diversity status quotas