Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can I ascend if I become a general surgeon

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
I'm already not truecel tier, I'm 5'11 and I was rated like 6-7/10 on many rating sites. But I'm autistic khhv mentalcel at 23 yo. If I add the surgeon charisma to my stats, will females approach me this time? Because I can't approach them which it's the reason why I'm incel. And I don't talk about betabuxxing, I talk about casual sex.

Maybe it will be enough, since having a high-status job combined with an already normie-tier appearance will attract people to you and allow you to ascend through social circle maxxing.
I can't be sure but it's worth a try.

I plan to attempt ascension with the help of a high-status job, too.

Maybe it will be enough, since having a high-status job combined with an already normie-tier appearance will attract people to you and allow you to ascend through social circle maxxing.
I can't be sure but it's worth a try.

I plan to attempt ascension with the help of a high-status job, too.
I hope we both make it brocel, Are you also normie tier?

You would have to preform plastic surgery on yourself

I'd say certainly. That'd be a huge statusmaxx

I hope we both make it brocel, Are you also normie tier?
Actually, since I'm white with good hair genetics and almost average height, I'm most likely a LTN since my face's only major flaw is a lack of forward jaw growth.

So yeah, I don't see why it would be impossible for me to ascend through statusmaxxing.

And I wish good luck to you, too! :feelsokman:

Actually, since I'm white with good hair genetics and almost average height, I'm most likely a LTN since my face's only major flaw is a lack of forward jaw growth.
Are you recessed? :feelsUgh:

You're literally a Chadlite if 5'11 and if you have a 7/10 face, why the fuck are you here? "Autism" barely matters at that level. :feelsseriously:

You're literally a Chadlite if 5'11 and if you have a 7/10 face, why the fuck are you here? "Autism" barely matters at that level. :feelsseriously:
I don't think I'm on the Chadlite level. I can be a mid or high tier normie at most. If females don't approach me which they don't, it's impossible for me to be a chadlite. If I was low inhib maybe I could ascend but I'm not and I can't change that, I can't change my brain chemistry. No chad or chadlite be a khhv at 23. I can be the autistic normie at most.

Bro I'm literally friendless khhv at 23. It is what it is. Maybe because I'm ugly maybe because I'm autistic. what is the difference? we are experience same suffering at the end of the day. I don't understand this gatekeeping.

what is the difference? we are experience same suffering at the end of the day. I don't understand this gatekeeping.
I'm 23 as well, I have no friends and haven't had any for 5 years

I'm 5ft10 and was rated 3.25/10 facially, I will likely die browsing this forum.

You are 5ft11 and a HTN. You will leave this forum after ascending the second you stop sitting in your room watching patrick bateman sigma edits and talk to some foid who will treat your autism as cuteness.

We do not suffer the same, not even close.

I don't think I'm on the Chadlite level. I can be a mid or high tier normie at most. If females don't approach me which they don't, it's impossible for me to be a chadlite. If I was low inhib maybe I could ascend but I'm not and I can't change that, I can't change my brain chemistry. No chad or chadlite be a khhv at 23. I can be the autistic normie at most.

> 7/10 face
> 5'11
> white

What do you think that is? That's not "normie level", you easily have the looks to ascend. :feelsjuice:

You are already a fakecel get off this subhuman forum Chad.

either mask to hide your autism, or looksmaxx to make you into a 8,5-9/10.

otherwise try maybe finding another autistic girl through dating sites that won't care about your autistic awkwardness :feelsautistic:

I'm already not truecel tier, I'm 5'11 and I was rated like 6-7/10 on many rating sites. But I'm autistic khhv mentalcel at 23 yo. If I add the surgeon charisma to my stats, will females approach me this time? Because I can't approach them which it's the reason why I'm incel. And I don't talk about betabuxxing, I talk about casual sex.
yes you fucking fakecel

Ok GrAYcel

Easily but they will primarily be after your money.

Before you spend 10 or more years to become a general surgeon why not try to take more showers and learn a hobby.

Kys normie 5'11 is more than enougj to get pussy

I'm already not truecel tier, I'm 5'11 and I was rated like 6-7/10 on many rating sites.
Holy fucking shit this old thread of mine is becoming real