Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Denji slay in the West?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
If Denji went clubbing in NYC, could he pull?

He would slay all day

He looks like a fuckboy + got a gigahalo with his eyepatch

he's only sixteen and easily at chadlite level he still has potential if he gets taller and his face more defined he will become a chad

Last edited:
Yes 100%, anyone who “relates” to him here either isn’t incel or is a soy cuck who likes gross femdom shit

everyone knows he ascended with that power foid :horror:

Most based thread in a long time

If you like midman you are a normie. End of conversation

The only relatable protagonist for me is Christian Weston chandler from sonichu

norwood -1, hooded eyes, pretty boy.
i would lean towards a yes.

What's that dog/bag besides him

he doesn't even have to leave japan to slay. he's clearly a chad

Yes 100%, anyone who “relates” to him here either isn’t incel or is a soy cuck who likes gross femdom shit
Anime are only going to become less and less relatable as time goes on and zoomer normies become the primary audience. Expect more anime protags to be well adjusted socialites with gfs and sex lives. I mean they even had a sex scene in the Kaguyasama manga. Not that I give a single fuck about that trash but the signs are telling.

everyone knows he ascended with that power foid :horror:
Found the bandwagon speedreaders. Denji and Power’s relationship is obviously leans towards a platonic one rather than romantic/sexual
If you like midman you are a normie. End of conversation
Statements like this are funny because believing “popular thing is bad because it’s popular” is NPC mentality in itself and you people fail to realize it

emaciated cyclops. Gets mogged by average zoomer