Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Can colored eyes compensation for a recessed jaw?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I have blue eyes but I have a severely recessed jaw due to overbite and I have a small chin. Would blue eye halo overtake this? So far, brown eyed guys I know with good jawlines have sex and attract skinny cute girls, while I always get ghosted.

I have blue eyes but I have a severely recessed jaw due to overbite and I have a small chin. Would blue eye halo overtake this?
Same problem here and no it can't, Jaw is law.

Look into getting jaw surgery and genioplasty.

You can run JBW game in ethnic countries :feelsthink:

Sure bro. :feelshaha:

Mine can't but I also got other problems going on.

only amongst giga white worshipper whorez, but for vast majority of whorez, Jaw is Law

I have blue eyes but I have a severely recessed jaw due to overbite and I have a small chin. Would blue eye halo overtake this? So far, brown eyed guys I know with good jawlines have sex and attract skinny cute girls, while I always get ghosted.
Blue eyes won’t get you anywhere if you’re ugly, the guys who get the girls are the gigachad white guys and honestly they usually have dark eyes but handsome features :feelscry:

Maybe you can get jaw surgery? It would help you breathe better too, which will lead to better sleep and brain function.

jawline + hunter eyes = chadface

colored eyes is only bonus

Maybe you can get jaw surgery? It would help you breathe better too, which will lead to better sleep and brain function.
I don't have 15000$ dollars

I don't have 15000$ dollars
You don't need $15,000. You get insurance to pay a portion and you put the rest on a layaway plan. Only need $3k-$5k. You can make that in 6 months cutting lawns and buying bitcoin.

honestly you can definitely get a 5/10 noodle/curryroast/ethnic, not a hot one. assuming the rest of you is average and you have no other major flaws

Well. If you have a very nice eye area and a well-developed maxilla, but your mandible's small, then you can look decent in some cases.
But eye color alone doesn't matter at all.

Jawcels are right and truly fucked

bone structure > eye color imo

By the way, if anyone thinks having a good jaw will automatically make him attractive/handsome, he's wrong too. Most uglycels will just become normal-looking, and that's all.

B34cc8ab716af2c1ed59668592c3e2b7  ugly guys ugly men
F78e58015bbaa0864dc1ef27f573e34a

Sure