Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Can @Blackpill101 recover his persona? Also welcome back thread

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
So @Blackpill101 admitted he was full Arab but LARPing as a white nazicel. His white worshipping is off the charts..can this sandnigga recover from this? Will anyone take him serially anymore?

I think he should create a new account and become a junecel. It never even began for Arab nazis imo tbh ngl :lul::lul::lul:

An Arab larping white nazi who worships white women, there’s no coming back from that

An Arab larping white nazi who worships white women, there’s no coming back from that
His ban will end next week I think..he should really consider becoming a junecel.

he should run ISIS game

Damn lol so he is a fellow arabcel LARPing jfl I should have known
Some here have dangerous levels of self-hate that have nothing to do with being "racepilled" anymore

He's supposedly 95 percent White its impossible to tell whats true anymore.

fuck him, it should be a permaban, all he did was make race bait threads and drama here, and now admits to be an arab while larping as white supremacist.

he needs to fuck off back to stormfront.

kek I need to see the actual link of his admitted larping

:\ He needs to realize he can't beat Jews, so he must adapt and reform from his naziness.

I knew he was a damn troll from the beginning. Starting to think that's inceltears new game it's just create white supremacist accounts and race bait. That's pretty much what the mainstream media thinks incels are anyway white supremacist

Just fucking lol

JFL. Prove it, or it didn't happen, faggot. But in any case, this shit is hilarious, I've seen many self-hating Nazis like this before though, calling themselves 'shitskins'. You'd be surprised how diverse /pol/ and the online neo-Nazi community in general is. Nothing is truly how it seems...

I knew he was a damn troll from the beginning. Starting to think that's inceltears new game it's just create white supremacist accounts and race bait. That's pretty much what the mainstream media thinks incels are anyway white supremacist
kek @Blackpill101 is online right now tbh

kek @Blackpill101 is online right now tbh

i think he needs help, was banned like 8+ hours ago and still online lurking threads about him, he needs to do something else with his life besides live on this forum

i think he needs help, was banned like 8+ hours ago and still online lurking threads about him, he needs to do something else with his life besides live on this forum
Whogivesafucc spent entire weeks on this forum after his ban. I guess he will move on or he might create an alt

lul he's viewing this thread rn