Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Beards solve the problem?

It can mask a fucked lower thrid to a certain degree.
If you shave it a certain way you can even fake your jawline a bit.
Well you have to be able to grow a decent beard in the first place for that though. It all comes down to genetics again. :blackpill:

I would look better clean shaved, but my skin is horrible, the more I can cover the better.

Having a beard as an Asian guy is a plus one point. A full beard makes it 2 or 3 points. As in you are now actually a sexual being territory. Because facial hair is a huge sign of masculinity.

I have overheard once, a white girl referring to Asian men as "man childs". No fuckin joke. Obviously referring to our non-existent beards, or if they exist, very light and scant.

Most Asian dudes are clueless about the shit talking discussions that foids have about Asian men (especially from non-Asian females).

I've read and overheard that is one of the biggest turns off that foids have of Asian men, is the natural clean face where a beard or mustache is impossible to grow. Thats on top of the short height, ugly whacked up face, and small penis stereotype.

Last edited:
I too grow a beard in order to hide my jaw

Can beards make incels more handsome? I often see women referring to how a beard can make any guy more attractive. This is actually factual

View attachment 509119
Yes. But i think very long beards looks awful. Especially on bald guys
I look better clean shaved
I'm opposite. I look like a baby when i clean shaved and beard grows very fast

With a well groomed beard you can fraud bigger and sharper jaw. If that's your only failo you better start lookingo into beardmaxxing.

Jfl at my asian genetics, i can't even beardmaxx, although i don't have a recessed jaw, it'd still be nice if i could hide my feminine chin

I thought curries were hairy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back