Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment CAN anyone here DRAW really well? Consider being part of my stories/books?

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
I need help, since laozoo disappeared, I need covers for my stories. Gotta be good at drawing, and willing to be part of something really big in the coming future. Let me know, and maybe share small examples of your work. This site won't let me post pics, so message me, and I can share examples. So we need covers close to this style for continuity. This is NOT a gig, no money involved,but a vision shared.. Since I'm creating the outcast/incel bible, with 3 volumes published so far.

im shit at drawing

im good at drawing

I couldn’t draw to save my life.

Ok, again, anyone that CAN draw and wants to be part of the greatest work since the christian bible, respond OR message me directly, not a million responses from guys that cant draw please.

the board members...you killed them!!

I draw like a three year old.

I can paint like Hitler but you can't count on me since i can't afford brushes and paint