Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can an iberian looking guy slay in japan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I believe my hypothetical fully looksmaxed self (I have access to state of the art anti aging treatments, my dad gets free medicine thanks to his job) + rhinoplasty + genioplasty could be around 8/10, can I play exotic game as a green eyed guy in japan?

If you can looksmaxx to an 8, then you aren't by any means ugly

So you’re saying you could become 7 PSL, 2 points away from being a perfect 10/10? I don’t buy it

But assuming what you’re saying is true then you will be able to get something in Japan. You would 100% slay in SEA though
(I have access to state of the art anti aging treatments, my dad gets free medicine thanks to his job) + rhinoplasty + genioplasty could be around 8/10
Weid flex but ok

If you can looksmaxx to an 8, then you aren't by any means ugly

I am thinking my eyes give me a full point from (looksmaxed 7) to 8 but of course that might only be true in latin america where everybody is a fucking subhuman, thanksfully everybody in japan has black eyes

If you have brown eyes and hair you're not fully white as far as enjoying the benefits of JBW go. But of course, if you're gl enough, you will succeed regardless.

So you’re saying you could become 7 PSL, 2 points away from being a perfect 10/10? I don’t buy it
My fully softmaxxed (without using roids) limit is around 6, one point for the rhinoplasty another for the genioplasty = 8

My fully softmaxxed (without using roids) limit is around 6, one point for the rhinoplasty another for the genioplasty = 8
Why the fuck are you on an incel board? You just seem like a failed normie

Why the fuck are you on an incel board?
Not enough T yet to grow a beard to reach that "good enough" level needed for dating OK looking females

At this rate maybe next christmas I will be able to ascend and I will officially not longer be an incel, in the meanwhile I will keep shitposting here

OP after he roidmaxxes and gets his surgeries
I won’t believe it until I see your face. To be an 8 (literal chad tier) you have to have a good base to begin with

Why are you gymmaxxing if noodlewhores dislike muscular guys? Wait why even mention steroids if we’re talking about face not body :waitwhat:

I won’t believe it until I see your face. To be an 8 (literal chad tier) you have to have a good base to begin with
My face has 2 main flaws, weak lower third and meh nose, my beard might not be great (yet) but it has enough potential (looking at my dad here) for saving me from a bimax or jaw implants, (plus I don't have bite problems or anything like that), chin is easilly fixable and so is my nose, I have warrior skull otherwise (minus an occipital bump), my eyes are almost hunter like but not quite, neutral canthal tilt but thankfully my eyebrows are positive tilted, italian tier skin and finally my cheekbones... are not that great but they could be worse I guess.

If you have brown eyes and hair you're not fully white as far as enjoying the benefits of JBW go. But of course, if you're gl enough, you will succeed regardless.
he can use contacts and run LARPer game
View attachment 567094

OP after he roidmaxxes and gets his surgeries

Why are you gymmaxxing if noodlewhores dislike muscular guys? Wait why even mention steroids if we’re talking about face not body :waitwhat:
mogger. fuck if I was tallfag I could have done this :feelsrope:

I believe my hypothetical fully looksmaxed self (I have access to state of the art anti aging treatments, my dad gets free medicine thanks to his job) + rhinoplasty + genioplasty could be around 8/10, can I play exotic game as a green eyed guy in japan?
I'm a sand nigger but even I've had asian women think I was white and complimented me on my pink cheeks, freckles and red beard. If you have green eyes which I don't have you will slay assuming you have decent height.
he can use contacts
Jfl my mom sometimes wears blue contact lens. This is despite her having green-hazel eyes.

No, I doubt it. I'm an ethnicel with no chance of ascension in Japan, despite having Portuguese genes.

mabel-may-woodward-portuguese-boy-(+-portrait-of-a-man;-2-works).jpg

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 00 43 45

Resemblance:

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 00 44 48

Evidence:

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 00 46 12

Are you really a Deutscher Mischling?

I've been confused by a Mexican by white foids before.....imagine how brutal noodlewhores are

It's ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Absolutely not, noodlewhores go specifically for aryan looking people so do not expect for them to throw at you

I've been confused by a Mexican by white foids before.....imagine how brutal noodlewhores are

It's ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:
You are spanish?

Normies don't understand race. Sikhs and Indians were attacked after 9/11 because MUH TERRORISTS:soy: even though the average Afghan is as white as an American