Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can a incel that claims he was sexually assaulted/raped/forced to do sexual acts by foid when he was a child be allowed here?

Can a incel that claims he was sexually assaulted/raped/forced to do sexual acts by foid when he was

• Yes( he is an incel)

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No (he is not an incel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other response (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★
Can they be considered incel? And he allowed to remain with us despite having sex with a foid 'without paying'

Depends on what the foid looked like and how old she was.

If foids aren't interested in him anymore and he can't have sex then I'd say yes.

If foids aren't interested in him anymore and he can't have sex then I'd say yes.
Basically this- also, as a child you aren't really "interested" in the idea of sex to begin with.

Yes. When I was a baby, many people (not family) said I was the cutest baby they had ever seen. Now? I am sub 5.

Depends if you're posting about that in a way that gives off the impression you're bragging