Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a Chad prefer ugly foids?

B

Blasian

Banned
-
I saw (and heard) a mega Chad hit on a midget normie Italian looking foid with acne.

The girl was as bewildered as I was and practically pissed herself giving digits.

I saw (and heard) a mega Chad hit on a midget normie Italian looking foid with acne.

The girl was as bewildered as I was and practically pissed herself giving digits.
:feelskek:
:feelskek:

Yes, Chad may fuck sub5 foids.

The mind of a Chad works in mysterious ways. Some have weird preferences, others just fuck pretty much everything that moves and some are not that sexually active. They truly are a fascinating species

The mind of a Chad works in mysterious ways. Some have weird preferences, others just fuck pretty much everything that moves and some are not that sexually active. They truly are a fascinating species
That's just men in general. Only women are exclusively interested in the top looks. Men have fetishes, lenient standards, weird sexualities and all.

Women are just about Chad and dogs pretty much.

Thats a 2021 looksmatch

Maybe she has the best pussy in the world who knows.

Tyrones are already fucking fat white women

yes
27469059 B2D7 4E6E 8D5B 601EC94A7899

In black culture a fat ass is considered beautiful. I don't think Tyrone is hitting on so called ugly women in that case

Men already have low standards to begin with. A lot of chads probably prefer ugly/less attractive foids because they will be more eager to please than a stacy or even average becky. :blackpill:
In black culture a fat ass is considered beautiful. I don't think Tyrone is hitting on so called ugly women in that case
Tyrone has even lower standards than chad. Not only that, black men have been conditioned to accept garbage and leftovers(not just foids) which is why you see so many tyrones with leftover white trash foids and fat bitches. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
That's just men in general. Only women are exclusively interested in the top looks. Men have fetishes, lenient standards, weird sexualities and all.

That's just my thoughts. I wish foids were like that.

Yes but just for the sake of taking them away from incels