Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Came to dorm/hostel today, getting mogged by everyone, even the rooms are trash, bathsrooms are smelly and I want to rope.

bipolarjeet

bipolarjeet

Recruit
★★★
Been socially isolated for 3 years, got to the hostel/dorm few hours ago, I hate everything about this. College will start in few days and real offline exams will be in two weeks, I was basically a NEET past 3 years because online exams and classes.

This is too overwhelming for me, I know NEET life style lead me to depression but it's so comfy, like I was suffering the whole time but I was also comfy because I did nothing, now my life may get better but I have to put in some mental effort and energy. If my instincts didn't stop me I would literally die of starvation [UWSL]because eating food requires effort. [/UWSL]

Brutal no reply pill:feelsrope:

I also don't want to go to uni with kids, but there's not much choice for me anymore. I'll see if i can get enough money online to make a living and say fuck you to uni, i don't really like to interact with normans

I also don't want to go to uni with kids, but there's not much choice for me anymore. I'll see if i can get enough money online to make a living and say fuck you to uni, i don't really like to interact with normans
How old are you?

Almost a wizard:feelsmage:, just hold on for 4 more years.
I'm a wizard at heart already, i lost hope years ago. I just want money to fund my copes, i can live pretty confy like that