Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Came back to .IS after a few months, why's it such dogshit now?

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
Was busy with life lately and just logged back on but realized that this site is complete dog shit now. The biggest problem I've noticed is users with female profile pics (not talking about animated ones but real foids). Why the fuck do I have to deal with simps on this site when the majority of problems incels deal with are from simps themselves? I've already seen a handful of users with foids as their profle pics in the first 15 minues back here as if the first thing I want to see on .IS is a pathetic fucking simp worshipping a foid who's ego is already massively inflated. Fuck it @Master make a subforum for female worshipping you faggot while we're at it and NO I DONT WANT TO TAKE A SURVEY FROM THE FEDS SO STOP SPAMMING IT :). Dog shit site. Can't believe that a site meant for discussing the issues of modern women has become one of foid worship, fantastic. @Mods maybe we should only allow female profile pics since you guys wanna be massive cucks.

Based. I'd like to apologize for being mean to you, bro

They also allowed foids to post when you were gone:feelsrope::feelsrope:

They also allowed foids to post when you were gone:feelsrope::feelsrope:
No fucking way, wow this site is actually cucked. Might delete my account because this garbage. What was the logic behind that stupid fucking decision?

@FastBlast @Grim_Reaper @fjeiru

Was busy with life lately and just logged back on but realized that this site is complete dog shit now. The biggest problem I've noticed is users with female profile pics (not talking about animated ones but real foids). Why the fuck do I have to deal with simps on this site when the majority of problems incels deal with are from simps themselves? I've already seen a handful of users with foids as their profle pics in the first 15 minues back here as if the first thing I want to see on .IS is a pathetic fucking simp worshipping a foid who's ego is already massively inflated. Fuck it @Master make a subforum for female worshipping you faggot while we're at it and NO I DONT WANT TO TAKE A SURVEY FROM THE FEDS SO STOP SPAMMING IT :). Dog shit site. Can't believe that a site meant for discussing the issues of modern women has become one of foid worship, fantastic. @Mods maybe we should only allow female profile pics since you guys wanna be massive cucks.
Site has always been trash lol

it's to spite the 2D fags that allowed it to happen, but I originally voted for all female pics to not be allowed.
I think it should all be banned but regardless, 2D is nothing like real life foid pics. Real foids actually have a noticeable negative affect on society.

No fucking way, wow this site is actually cucked. Might delete my account because this garbage. What was the logic behind that stupid fucking decision?
They made a sobforum called Ask an incel. all 5 questions from foids end up being deleted after just half an hour :lul:

Site has always been trash lol
Yup, it feels like they don't even wanna try now to. At least when I first joined there was some effort put into the site but now it's a normie site. Might as well be Reddit V2.

You must have noticed an "Ask incel" section that was started recently where normie/foids "ask" various questions to inkies ( more like pretend they give two shits all the while asking condescending assuming questions)

2Dfags brought this upon us, the cope that no its an image, based on, voiced by and design to mimic foids its not foid worship, but its the same shit, if a nigga can rotoscope a foid twerking they ass on this site then they might as well have the real thing

Grim_Reaper
@Master @Caesercel @proudweeb @The Enforcer @Fat Link and other modcucks I missed. Thanks for caving in to the normies on this site and allowing this, whichever mod allowed this. Maybe you guys could rename the site Redditcel? Fuck it lets have a subforum dedicated to beauituful women who have it so hard because they get cat called walking down the street in their $500 shoes that chad bought them. Lets all get in a group video call on discord and cry because of their struggles.

Last edited:
Based, this site is going down the toilet indeed- welcome back :feelsYall:.

You must have noticed an "Ask incel" section that was started recently where normie/foids "ask" various questions to inkies ( more like pretend they give two shits all the while asking condescending assuming questions)
Noticed it but didn't scroll through. Surely no one expects anything good to come out of that subforum. The problem with normies is that they're too ignorant to look at facts. There are FACTS providing the blackpill but normies will still reject it so what makes you think having a subforum to ask incels anything will be good. It'll be used by Redditors to ask questions so that they can get a specific response or reaction out of it and post it all over Reddit and make us look like idiots. There are no good intentions coming out of people who ask questions there.

At least someone cares about me:feelsautistic:.

I turned 21 recently and I feel like no one gave a fuck 'bout ol' DarkStarDown:feelsUgh:.
if i read a single word of this id say happy birthday

Just saw foid avi postmaxxing
.is has fallen
447.png

Thanks brocel, I did have a few friends/acquaintances IRL wish me a happy b-day, but man considering how some guys 21st is:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.
Ya I feel ya bro. My mom was the the only one to tell me happy birthday but I guess that's life. It is what it is.

Ya I feel ya bro. My mom was the the only one to tell me happy birthday but I guess that's life. It is what it is.
Damn bro sorry to hear that mang, I feel your pain bro:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.
if i read a single word of this id say happy birthday
You obsessed faggot, I have said nothing to you for months, which is indicative that I am tired of your "dnr" responses and overall bitchy attitude towards me. You constantly replied to me "dnr" or some stupid shit along the lines here, and were a complete cunt to me for no reason, I have seen you do this to threads of mine or replies of mine for awhile now so just fuck off and leave me alone I am not interested in your obsessive faggotry.

Last edited:
You obsessed faggot, I have said nothing to you for months, which is indicative that I am tired of your "dnr" responses and overall bitchy attitude towards me. You constantly replied to me "dnr" or some stupid shit along the lines here, and were a complete cunt to me for no reason, I have seen you do this to threads of mine or replies of mine for awhile now so just fuck off and leave me alone I am not interested in your obsessive faggotry.
quite comical that you think im going to read a single word of this (dead serious) but the other one was short and i did read. basically told you happy birthday :feelskek: obviously youre retarded and couldnt understand. how would i have known to say happy birthday if i didnt read it? clearly a joke you retarded faggot

Dnr ;)

What about AI generated foids?

@Master @Caesercel @proudweeb @The Enforcer @Fat Link and other modcucks I missed. Thanks for caving in to the normies on this site and allowing this, whichever mod allowed this. Maybe you guys could rename the site Redditcel? Fuck it lets have a subforum dedicated to beauituful women who have it so hard because they get cat called walking down the street in their $500 shoes that chad bought them. Lets all get in a group video call on discord and cry because of their struggles.
Our users wanted this and voted for it.

Normies had no say in it.

everyone that voted yes to the poll should be permabanned and IP banned from this forum

2d foids are also a way of worship since they present real life foids
2D is nothing like real life foid pics
1F1E43C2 6692 47B7 AC84 4D475434EF30

go back to fucking your girlfreind OP, we're in no need for foid cucks in this forum.
next poll is when we will ban this shit show for ever

everyone that voted yes to the poll should be permabanned and IP banned from this forum

2d foids are also a way of worship since they present real life foids

View attachment 755565

go back to fucking your girlfreind OP, we're in no need for foid cucks in this forum.
next poll is when we will ban this shit show for ever
Neither should be allowed

FUCK female AVIs, the fuck is wrong with these "incels" with their female shit, why the hell was it even allowed.

The site has stagnated, but the AVI’s aren’t the problem JFL. Especially anime ones, which are made by and for incels anyway.

Treat it like a Zoo.
I no longer care tbh
Most of the original posters are gone.