Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Calling someone fakecel for being black or white is not ok, but saying they are fakecel for acne scars or being over 6 foot is ok?

Tallfags are fakecels.

Let me be honest, I’ve been a long time user before, and I’ve seen your face before. You don’t have a shit face, don’t exaggerate it. You have average face and average height, with a simple acne treatment you probably mog 90% of this forum. I’m not going to talk about it anymore. If you think however, that if you need any improvement to “ascend” = you’re an incel, i don’t have something to say tbh.
lol sounds like you've altmaxxed

but are you agreeing i'm an incel or not? it seems like at the end you did
Tallfags are fakecels.
well maybe they are (big maybe), but i'm not a tallfag anyway, even though some morons have said i am
You're the one who lost the argument actually, like I said all you need to do is wait a few weeks/months then get your surgery and ascend

keep LARPing you fakecel retard.
you are an idiot, you don't understand what incel means

incel = you can't get laid

I can't get laid, thus i'm incel. it doesn't matter if surgery can ascend me, going by your logic, plenty of people here who are sub5 aren't incels

Last edited:
Tallfags are fakecels.

Our lord and Savior would disagree.

b6a.jpg

lol sounds like you've altmaxxed

but are you agreeing i'm an incel or not? it seems like at the end you did

well maybe they are (big maybe), but i'm not a tallfag anyway, even though some morons have said i am
Not altmaxxing tbh. I’ve had a misunderstanding with the mods a long time ago. I’ve contacted them and we’ve solved the misunderstanding and I was given the chance to register again thank god.
Anyways, I don’t truly think you are incel tier, but not a normie either. Best of luck to you.

Not altmaxxing tbh. I’ve had a misunderstanding with the mods a long time ago. I’ve contacted them and we’ve solved the misunderstanding and I was given the chance to register again thank god.
Anyways, I don’t truly think you are incel tier, but not a normie either. Best of luck to you.
so basically i'm borderline, but not fakecel?

i mean that's fine as long as you're not accusing me of being fakecel

so basically i'm borderline, but not fakecel?

i mean that's fine as long as you're not accusing me of being fakecel
Yeah, borderline's the right word. It’s not truly over for you unlike some users on here.

Yeah, borderline's the right word. It’s not truly over for you unlike some users on here.

I agree. I think its truly over if youve tried looksmaxxing/surgery and still cant ascend. Ive been looksmaxxing for the past 3 years and now ive realized its truly over.
Mogs me anyways

Bug eyes, horse face, high hair line,weird skin and weak frame. Never began for him tbh.

I agree. I think its truly over if youve tried looksmaxxing/surgery and still cant ascend. Ive been looksmaxxing for the past 3 years and now ive realized its truly over.
It’s over :cryfeels:
3F80BA12 14BF 4814 94F7 715C1C457E67

you are an idiot, you don't understand what incel means

incel = you can't get laid

I can't get laid, thus i'm incel. it doesn't matter if surgery can ascend me, going by your logic, plenty of people here who are sub5 aren't incels

Well, its fair to call you an incel now (maybe), but once you get surgery its a different deal.

I haven't seen your face so I can't judge you 100%, but most people here who have seen it seem to think you're a mogger.

Well, its fair to call you an incel now (maybe), but once you get surgery its a different deal.

I haven't seen your face so I can't judge you 100%, but most people here who have seen it seem to think you're a mogger.
fair enough

anyways if i ascend i will fuck off to looksmax

Ugly guys are incel, period
limb lenghtening is an extreme surgery

look at jaw surgery, rhino, eye surgery, any facial surgery

are you saying anyone who gets facial surgery was never incel?

the mods because rreeeeeee's thread was deleted
To be fair jaw surgery, eye surgery are much more invasive and have higher risk than laser acne scar removal. They are also more expensive as well.

Bug eyes, horse face, high hair line,weird skin and weak frame. Never began for him tbh.
How have you been looksmaxxing?

Last edited:
what surgery are you doing, OP? i’ve had a couple laser procedures that haven’t really done jack.

recell/stem cells seem ideal, but the quack doctors in my area don’t offer that
laser treatments, not fraxel, but some other type of laser

are you an acne scar cel too?

yeah. that’s my main flaw tbh. 5’11 and near average face with no moderate bone structure problems beyond an arched nose. i would have been above average with crystal clear skin.

still don’t know if the improved version of ourselves would score in the current climate
i'm almost the same, except my nose ain't really bad but my jaw is somewhat narrow

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back