Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Calling someone fakecel for being black or white is not ok, but saying they are fakecel for acne scars or being over 6 foot is ok?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
(First off, I am mainly acne scar cel, i'm under 6 foot)

It seems this forum loves to sling around "fakecel", yet only some accusations are correct. Yesterday, @RREEEEEEEEE said blacks and whites can't be incel, and got in trouble, yet constantly we see trolls saying "acne scars is fakecel trait" or "tallcels are fakecels".

Ugly face = OVER NO MATTER WHAT.

Ugly guys are incel, period

Acne scars are easily fixable, just get acne scars surgery and its fixed.

i had it in the past and it only worked barely

i was in the midst again and it got delayed because corona

I'm incel too guys!! *giggle*

2B707C1400000578 3201042 image m 12 1439826328128

i had it in the past and it only worked barely

i was in the midst again and it got delayed because corona
Well if you do it at a good doctor there's a very high chance its gonna work, if your problems are easily fixable then you're not really an incel.

they're not easily fixable, so therefore i am incel

jfl @ you thinking you know more about this than me
Yes they are, like I said, they are easily fixable with surgery.

either you went to a shit doctor before or you're bullshitting.

Yes they are, like I said, they are easily fixable with surgery

either you went to a shit doctor before or you're bullshitting.
nope, you're wrong, they are not.

you could make the same argument about literally any surgery by your retarded logic

if you need surgery to fix your looks, you're incel

See how easily this cum skin made them barely visible by getting proper treatment?

People here need to pay thousands in surgery just to look normal.

And all you need to do is apply some ointment and you think you're incel. JfL
i've been applying ointment, it barely works

i'm incel as fuck

besides, he still looks like shit

im under 6 foot means = im 5'10 or 5'11, a legit manlet would say his height

I haven't seen your acne scars but saying they are your main problem is major volcel vibes

im under 6 foot means = im 5'10 or 5'11, a legit manlet would say his height

I haven't seen your acne scars but saying they are your main problem is major volcel vibes
"vibes"

see your argument is purely emotional, and likely driven by your hatred of non manlets

you are so solipsistic that anyone who isn't manlet is "muh volcel or fakecel"
I have easily seen worse acne scars. People with literally deformed faces. Though you must have other traits as well. Like recessed chin or lack if firward growth or weak jaw or bad eye area.
my jaw is somewhat narrow. i would say my acne scars are the bigger failo though

nope, you're wrong, they are not.

you could make the same argument about literally any surgery by your retarded logic

if you need surgery to fix your looks, you're incel
Wrong. some surgeries are more dangerous and risky than others

you can't compare limb lengthening surgery for example to acne scar surgery.

Who said it's not ok to call whites fakecel.

Wrong. some surgeries are more dangerous and risky than others

you can't compare limb lengthening surgery for example to acne scar surgery.
limb lenghtening is an extreme surgery

look at jaw surgery, rhino, eye surgery, any facial surgery

are you saying anyone who gets facial surgery was never incel?
Who said it's not ok to call whites fakecel.
the mods because rreeeeeee's thread was deleted

no

where I said that
it's implied by the fact you pointed out that i was average height not manlet and later said "volcel vibes"

limb lenghtening is an extreme surgery

look at jaw surgery, rhino, eye surgery, any facial surgery

are you saying anyone who gets facial surgery was never incel?
Actual incels need multiple surgeries because they have more than one flaw.

for example, someone born with a shit face would need jaw+cheekbones+eye surgeries to ascend, maybe even rhino as well. and thats much harder than fixing one flaw only

you have only one fixable flaw, its like saying "waaaah i'm an incel because i have a big nose"

Last edited:
it's implied by the fact you pointed out that i was average height not manlet and later said "volcel vibes"
you said "im under 6 foot" as if being 1 inch shorter than that is a major problem,if your ugly face is your main problem then i don't seen any reason to not say your height

Actual incels need multiple surgeries because they have more than one flaw.

for example, someone born with a shit face would need jaw+cheekbones+eye surgeries to ascend, maybe even rhino as well.

you have only one easily fixable flaw, its like saying "waaaah i'm an incel because i have a big nose"
my jaw is somewhat narrow. i would say my acne scars are the bigger failo though
also, incel = not getting laid

your argument is basically saying a 4/10 incel isn't an incel compared to a 2/10 because it's harder for the 2/10 to ascend

complete bullshit and retarded cope on your part
you said "im under 6 foot" as if being 1 inch shorter than that is a major problem,if your ugly face is your main problem then i don't seen any reason to not say your height
i didn't mention my height you idiot, i only stated that i'm not tall

Good skin is quite important for foids ngl. But like you said yourself, acne scars can be fixed with minor surgery. Why havent you got it fixed yet? Is it super expensive?

Also how did your acne go away?

Good skin is quite important for foids ngl. But like you said yourself, acne scars can be fixed with minor surgery. Why havent you got it fixed yet? Is it super expensive?

Also how did your acne go away?
if you read the thread you would see that it's not that easy and my surgery got delayed by corona

my acne went away because it was mainly a teenage thing for me, but i still have scarring

also, incel = not getting laid

your argument is basically saying a 4/10 incel isn't an incel compared to a 2/10 because it's harder for the 2/10 to ascend

Didn't you admit before that people rated you as above average without your acne scars?

at this point you're just nitpicking things about yourself like a moron for the sake of argument.

Didn't you admit before that people rated you as above average without your acne scars?

at this point you're just nitpicking things about yourself like a moron for the sake of argument.
you do realize acne scars are a major failo right?

do some damn research

if you read the thread you would see that it's not that easy and my surgery got delayed by corona

my acne went away because it was mainly a teenage thing for me, but i still have scarring

So once the lockdown lifts, youd get the surgery and ascend while iam pretty sure id still be posting here a year from now.

So once the lockdown lifts, youd get the surgery and ascend while iam pretty sure id still be posting here a year from now.
well, i'm not 100% sure

how would a 6/10 (which i'm not now) ascend at the age of 25+? tinder? approaching girls on the street?

well, i'm not 100% sure

how would a 6/10 (which i'm not now) ascend at the age of 25+? tinder? approaching girls on the street?

Tinder is hard. Approaching foids might work. Easiest for you would be to get an ethnic whore.

well, i'm not 100% sure

Just like how millions and millions of 6/10 do.
6/10 bro I would kill to be a 6/10 lol c'mon how am I supposed to take you seriously when you are just one minimal acne treatment away from being a 6/10 JFL

Yes, and again, they are fixable.

now you're just going back in circles. and like I said they aren't as hard to fix as someone who needs limb lengthening or multiple surgeries for different parts of his face.

well, i'm not 100% sure

And here you're implying that you're a 6/10 without acne scars, how is this not the biggest proof that you're a complete fakecel?

at this point I'm convinced that you're a LARPing troll.

you mog me brutally

but yea good point

Tinder is hard. Approaching foids might work. Easiest for you would be to get an ethnic whore.
6/10 bro I would kill to be a 6/10 lol c'mon how am I supposed to take you seriously when you are just one minimal acne treatment away from being a 6/10 JFL
how many dudes go for 25 years as an incel, and then become 6/10?

most 6/10s were always 6/10s, and were socially integrated EASILY and ascended normally in teen years
And here you're implying that you're a 6/10 without acne scars, how is this not the biggest proof that you're a complete fakecel?
because i'm sub5 with them
Yes, and again, they are fixable.

now you're just going back in circles. and like I said they aren't as hard to fix as someone who needs limb lengthening or multiple surgeries for different parts of his face.

incel = not getting laid

For real. I’m 5'11/10 bro! I have acnes bro! Give me a break. If an acne treatment makes you 6/10 straight away you are not really an incel tbh ngl. (In b4 ok graycel and quoting my join date and time spent)

what the fk is acne scar cels. even the iphone ad has models with acnes or whatever that is. get the fk out. if you have symmetry you are good.

Never began for 6/10cels ?

Then wait a few more weeks/months and get surgery then ascend you huge faggot
how am i a faggot? because you're butthurt you lost the argument

if you're truly fucked why not kill yourself? seriously, why not pussy?
For real. I’m 5'11/10 bro! I have acnes bro! Give me a break. If an acne treatment makes you 6/10 straight away you are not really an incel tbh ngl. (In b4 ok graycel and quoting my join date and time spent)
average height and shit face = fakecel?

Which one is it? Either your face is bad only coz of acne scars and youre one surgery away from 6/10 or you have a "shit face" with no hope of ascending. Pick one.

Which one is it? Either your face is bad only coz of acne scars and youre one surgery away from 6/10 or you have a "shit face" with no hope of ascending. Pick one.
shit face=sub5

Let me be honest, I’ve been a long time user before, and I’ve seen your face before. You don’t have a shit face, don’t exaggerate it. You have average face and average height, with a simple acne treatment you probably mog 90% of this forum. I’m not going to talk about it anymore. If you think however, that if you need any improvement to “ascend” = you’re an incel, i don’t have something to say tbh.

no 11 cm = truecel

You're the one who lost the argument actually, like I said all you need to do is wait a few weeks/months then get your surgery and ascend

keep LARPing you fakecel retard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back