Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling out @total imbecile

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
I sometimes have fantasies about having a gf and her breaking my heart, being mean to me and cheating on me and we never break up but rather I accept my fate and take her back since hte alternative is going back to being ince

Explain this cuck chit.

@Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

when lonely and horny reach past their limits

You either die/rope as a man or live enough to become a cuck.

Guess he's near the cuck point.
A soup for one please.

Tbh I think being a virgin at 24 has scarred me psychologically, I truly feel worthless because if I had any worth Idve found a gf and had sex by now

I just feel like I have no value beyond my healthy organs and ability to work because no girl wants me (for a teen/early 20s girl to have sex with you she must be into you because you really have nothing to offer as a young guy in college other than yourself)

Its reached the point when I get positive feedback (work/academics related) I find it hard to accept that its genuine, criticism on the other hand just feel natural because I feel like Im trash so it fits me

Realistically with me being so useless I feel like if I ever get a girlfriend it will be some girl who really cant get anyone else to commit but doesnt want to be alone and then shell resent me for it and settle for me and cheat, but Id never dump her because the alternative would be being alone

Its just what will happen and what I deserve because Im too ugly to do better and have a girl want to be with me out of her own choice

I honestly think I just need to be euthanized at this point, its too over, Im not even good at being a worker bee anymore because I have intrusive thoughts about not having a gf and I find it hard to sit down and focus on work so I keep missing my deadlines

Tbh I think being a virgin at 24 has scarred me psychologically, I truly feel worthless because if I had any worth Idve found a gf and had sex by now

I just feel like I have no value beyond my healthy organs and ability to work because no girl wants me (for a teen/early 20s girl to have sex with you she must be into you because you really have nothing to offer as a young guy in college other than yourself)

Its reached the point when I get positive feedback (work/academics related) I find it hard to accept that its genuine, criticism on the other hand just feel natural because I feel like Im trash so it fits me

Realistically with me being so useless I feel like if I ever get a girlfriend it will be some girl who really cant get anyone else to commit but doesnt want to be alone and then shell resent me for it and settle for me and cheat, but Id never dump her because the alternative would be being alone

Its just what will happen and what I deserve because Im too ugly to do better and have a girl want to be with me out of her own choice

I honestly think I just need to be euthanized at this point, its too over, Im not even good at being a worker bee anymore because I have intrusive thoughts about not having a gf and I find it hard to sit down and focus on work so I keep missing my deadlines
Mate there's nothing wrong with wanting a tsundere gf. But wanting to be cucked and cheated on? That's a little too far lad. You are better than that (srs)

Mate there's nothing wrong with wanting a tsundere gf. But wanting to be cucked and cheated on? That's a little too far lad. You are better than that (srs)
Listen to him, Never join the cucks they are the fuel for the foids ego and catalyst for their rights and our problems

You either die/rope as a man or live long enough to become a cuck.

Brutal. Absolutely over for cuckcels and singlemumcels.

jfl his account is satire

Its the best I can hope for, its what I deserve due to being ugly

Brutal cuck pill. Is this the fate of incels who don’t rope? it’s ogre

Near? I'd say he's already there and just biting lip for that opportunity :lul:

You honestly deserve to die not gonna lie.

Tbh thats a pretty brutal thing to tell someone

That said I cant really disagree, its over for me and Im beyond saving, too damaged, guys like me need to be euthanized

Tbh thats a pretty brutal thing to tell someone

That said I cant really disagree, its over for me and Im beyond saving, too damaged, guys like me need to be euthanized
:feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

i wish you some gigacopes brocel

hes pretty funny