Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling a Teen an InCel is Like Calling a Hill a Mountain.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I'm sorry, but being a teen does not qualify you as an In-Cel.
That's like calling a hill a mountain.
That's like going to England for a Week and say you lived there.
It's like not eating for four hours and saying you're fasting.
You can't compare a 16 year old who's never had sex with a 56 year old who's never had sex.
The 16 year old has forty years to get sex. He can still get sex in his teens.
I will never get sex in my teens, 20's, 30's or 40's. Probably 50's as well.
I do not feel sorry for the young people here, since they are way ahead of me.
The teens here probably have parents who are young enough to be my children.
That's why I feel no sympathy when teens complain about their parents.
My father is gone, mother is 91 in a nursing home.
I have nobody to go home to and comfort me.
My whole family is dead, mostly from old age, very old age.

You're just an oldcel. That doesn't mean young incels don't exist.

16cels are not my fav. type but they can still feel bad bec. of it so they're welcome.

That sucks man. Loss of family is tough and I give my condolences to you. But,

Please stop with the gatekeeping. I'm aware that you are a truecel and that I have a better chance then you in getting sex, but that doesn't mean I'm a slayer. I have my own problems, my height is stopping me from ascending and I doubt I will grow any more.

I'm not asking you to bow to me and validate me as an incel, i'm asking from you and any gatekeeper to please cease retarded comments whenever a youngcel posts about his problems. Me being young does not mean I don't have problems and that i'm happy. I tried roping twice and I wi

When I was16, I felt horrible. That pales in comparison to the way I feel today.
At 16, I had both parents, in excellent health. I thought I would be married in my 20's. - even have a few kids and a decent job.

That sucks man. Loss of family is tough and I give my condolences to you. But,

Please stop with the gatekeeping. I'm aware that you are a truecel and that I have a better chance then you in getting sex, but that doesn't mean I'm a slayer. I have my own problems, my height is stopping me from ascending and I doubt I will grow any more.

I'm not asking you to bow to me and validate me as an incel, i'm asking from you and any gatekeeper to please cease retarded comments whenever a youngcel posts about his problems. Me being young does not mean I don't have problems and that i'm happy. I tried roping twice and I wi
I'd finish this if forum wasn't giving me shit tbh.

When I was16, I felt horrible. That pales in comparison to the way I feel today.
At 16, I had both parents, in excellent health. I thought I would be married in my 20's. - even have a few kids and a decent job.
At least you had hope.
In my case I knew I was fucked.

How old do you have to be for you to be classified as youngcel anyway?

Yesterday was dogpill, today is youngcel day

How old do you have to be for you to be classified as youngcel anyway?
That's like saying how poor do you have to be t be considered poor?

A young In-Cel complaining to me
Is like a woman complaining her children have no shoes on her feet - to a man who has no feet - or no children for that matter.
That woman with children who can't afford shoes better be grateful for what she's got.

kids start fucking and getting horny as soon as puberty hits, ever year after you dont get sex you're wasting you youth and virility.

regardless if you havent killed yourself by 56 it must not be that bad.

You are one of the oldest members of the forum. If someone were to call you a volcel because it was an easier sexual market in the 1980s or whatever, it would be blatantly wrong for its own reasons. The situation is worse now, and I'm deformed; the youngcels here are the future you, but have yet to fully experience the debilitating taste of lifetime rejection scarring them as they have done you. However, being born in England still makes you English, as you will live there for the rest of your life; you can't call a baby a foreigner, for example. I can respect that you've lived this long but you cannot invalidated those who will be you in 40 years. Of course, some will have ascended by then, but in that case they're not really incel, but for you to disregard an entire group of incels for a factor which they cannot change, it makes you no less wrong than a JBW coper or similar. Everyone here was 16 once (with the exception of @Sadness who I hear is 13), and everyone here is still incel.

So you are basically saying not that they are not incels but that they dont feel as bad as you do?

I feel bad for all incels man, it's retarded to gatekeep this community just because you havent roped by now

Everyone suffers, you cant compare them. They will also reach your age and feel the same most likely too

They're still welcome here as long as they're outcasts. But maybe being ignorant would be better for a teenagers mental.

That's like saying how poor do you have to be t be considered poor?

A young In-Cel complaining to me
Is like a woman complaining her children have no shoes on her feet - to a man who has no feet - or no children for that matter.
That woman with children who can't afford shoes better be grateful for what she's got.
But there is never going to be easier to get laid than it is in high school. If you are trucel it doesn't matter how old you are, foids will never pick you over Chad.

Anything less than 16 isnt really incel. Unless you are severely deformed or under 5ft5

I feel for youngcels. It’s a tough part of life tbh.

It’s also when you’re the most horny so in a way they are suffering even more than us.

Teenagers OUT
for their own good, and to save them from getting banned when they come back two years later to lecture us how we can ascend like they had

for their own good, and to save them from getting banned when they come back two years later to lecture us how we can ascend like they had
I hope I am the one who comes back in two years to lecture you - at age 58.

Teenagers OUT
Look at @rafaelvicuna3
He is doing better and I'm glad for him.
He was never an incel. Soon enough, he'd get what he is looking.
If you're under 20, do yourself a favor.
Leave this place and take action.

I think the cutoff point is around puberty hitting. If a 16 year old is 5'1 with a 1/10 face, I dont care how old you are you have no right to call them a fakecel, even if you have no sympathy for them.

OP is a boomer that had it way easier than all of us when he was younger

I am 14. It's pretty tough for me, but after reading through your story, I guess you have it worse

I am 14. It's pretty tough for me, but after reading through your story, I guess you have it worse
Literally brace for all the hate you are going to get on here. At 14 my looks had started getting ruined by puberty and here I am at 16.
WTF, dude get to atleast 18 or some shit.
Don't listen to this fag he will do anything in his power to make you leave tbh. Just don't be autistic and no one will mind that you are young.

In my opinion its over once you reach 21 or later into your 20's.

I think that’s a bit too young ngl but I don’t think you should be forced off.

You’re a decade younger than me. Man, I’m old. :feelsbadman:

JFL at OP.

Do you really think I'm living past 50?

With your logic a 56 year old who's never had sex can't compare themselves to a 86 year old who's never had sex.

youngcels are also the ones with the higher chance of ascending.
hear them complain is pretty annoying

we need a gatekeeping emoji

You can't compare a 16 year old who's never had sex with a 56 year old who's never had sex.

Based. I would love to have you as a guest on my channel one day. Can you add me on Skype: FACEandLMS . I think anyone under 25 needs to looksmaxx, fuck off, and try hard. They can come back at 30 if didn't work out. There are 15 yos here who have never spoken to a woman before but are "CONVINCED" that it's over because their autistic ass read so online.
In my opinion its over once you reach 21 or later into your 20's.

Lemme guess, you're 21 yo.

"THE INCEL CUTOFF IS THE AGE I JUST REACHED A FEW WEEKS AGO BRO"

I hope you're white.

You whites need to die out for wasting your looks.

Imagine being the bestlooking race on earth but ending up here. JFL. KYS.
I feel for youngcels. It’s a tough part of life tbh.

It’s also when you’re the most horny so in a way they are suffering even more than us.

They're at their HORNIEST but spend ALL OF THEIR TIME TALKING TO MEN ONLINE.

They're low-T as fuck.
Whoever said I was 13 must be pissed at me :feelshaha:

You're still a FUCKING CHILD. Most women having sex with you is technically RAPE.

FUCK YOU.

Log off and save your mind.

Last edited:
@FrustratedWhiteMale You really should oldfolkshomemaxx and try to find yourself an older woman who would stay loyal to you tbh

yes if youre youngcel you still have some chance tbh. good post OP

You can kind of predict what their future looks like accurately a lot of the time.

Various studies on love shyness which overlaps with inceldom have shown various signs of looming inceldom that can be observed from as early as pre school age.