Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Called ugly by foid receptionist at the barber, now I need to find a new barber

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
I thought I had found a good barber to cut my hair, have been going there for more than a year now, it's that type of barber that has a bar if you want to drink something, I never did, but it was a cool place with only guys talking and drinking.

Last time I went there, there was a foid that I never seen before working as the cashier with her pet dog, I felt it was odd but I didn't care much, just met my barber sit in the chair and he started doing his thing.

In the meantime another dude appeared and started talking with her, they obviously know each other, didn't care, not my problem, their existence wasn't a problem to me, fast forward my barber finished cuting my hair, he show the back of my hair, he is really good in hiding my crown that has its hair thinning. As ever, ok hair, shit face, since I know he can't make miracles I just said "Oh thank you is much better, looks good" just for education, I know I will never look good no matter the haircut.

Guy that entered earlier see this and ask the foid what she think, she says what in english could be translated as "a little ugly", fucking bitch could have lied, I know it would be a lie, I know it would only be for education, even then her idea of being educated was to calling me a "little" ugly, Im never going back there ever again. Fuck! I just wanted to cut my hair I just wanted to have a normal hair to not call any attention and not even this shit I can do in peace!

What a bitch, I'd have asked her directly "Do you think I'm ugly then?".

she said your haircut was ugly

No haircut for your face:feelsrope:

I thought I had found a good barber to cut my hair, have been going there for more than a year now, it's that type of barber that has a bar if you want to drink something, I never did, but it was a cool place with only guys talking and drinking.

Last time I went there, there was a foid that I never seen before working as the cashier with her pet dog, I felt it was odd but I didn't care much, just met my barber sit in the chair and he started doing his thing.

In the meantime another dude appeared and started talking with her, they obviously know each other, didn't care, not my problem, their existence wasn't a problem to me, fast forward my barber finished cuting my hair, he show the back of my hair, he is really good in hiding my crown that has its hair thinning. As ever, ok hair, shit face, since I know he can't make miracles I just said "Oh thank you is much better, looks good" just for education, I know I will never look good no matter the haircut.

Guy that entered earlier see this and ask the foid what she think, she says what in english could be translated as "a little ugly", fucking bitch could have lied, I know it would be a lie, I know it would only be for education, even then her idea of being educated was to calling me a "little" ugly, Im never going back there ever again. Fuck! I just wanted to cut my hair I just wanted to have a normal hair to not call any attention and not even this shit I can do in peace!
Alienating customers??

What in the fuck? Is it normal in your culture/language to be so blunt?

she said your haircut was ugly
Actually I think I didn't expresed myself very good there, he said "What do you think about him?" in my language "O que se acha dele?"
Yes Im from Brazil and people here are very influenced by the appearance of someone. More than ever this last decade, I think it's related to my country being one of the most influenced by people on social media.

Alienating customers??
I really don't know why they did that. I was a regular customer there, Im pretty sure my barber must have said some things to her because while I was paying her I looked at him with a glance and he was looking very fixated at her and with a face that looked very serious. I am thinking of giving time in cutting my hair.

Usually I would go there at intervals between 1 or 2 months. I think I will give more time and think I go back there after 6 months, if she is still there, I will never go back.

Actually I think I didn't expresed myself very good there, he said "What do you think about him?" in my language "O que se acha dele?"

Yes Im from Brazil and people here are very influenced by the appearance of someone. More than ever this last decade, I think it's related to my country being one of the most influenced by people on social media.
Brutal

social media is a travesty

holy fuck didn't know Brazilians were that blunt. God damn it is a degenerate Chad only shithole

How the fuck do you find a good barber? Everytime I want to get a bit of my hair trimmed, those incompetent cunts shave 3/4 of my hair off.

How the fuck do you find a good barber? Everytime I want to get a bit of my hair trimmed, those incompetent cunts shave 3/4 of my hair off.
He was a good barber, I always asked for him to use the shaving machine in the sides and in the back at number 2 and then in front and top of my head only scissors.

It's the price we have to pay