Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Call center operator is one of the worst jobs for a sensitive incel

customer support is fucking useless anyways. people expect that their problems would magically fade away calling a company's support line
it's worth to mention that I'm taking a shit rn and it's tearing my poophole apart
oh my god. fucking help me guys

I feel like my gut is going to pour out I pooped so much this morning

customer support is fucking useless anyways.
This is true because the company I offer support for is also garbage.

The funny thing is that with the tools and platforms I have access to, I could actually fix a lot of issues instantly. But there are certain guidelines and rules that I need to follow.

A lot of times, I could just click 2 buttons and fix the issue, but that would be against the procedures

oh my god. fucking help me guys
Image 2024 10 28 080059651

:feelsokman:

I really wish a woman hugged me in moments like this... I am KHHV, but I feel in the fiber of my being that being hugged by a woman would feel amazing. I just need a bit of basic human affection to help me get through the day.

If I had a girlfriend, I could have asked her for a back massage. Shoulder rubbing. I think that would feel good and make me feel better

Drank 750ml of beer on an empty stomach and smoked 2 cigarettes, I feel better now :feelsokman:

This is true because the company I offer support for is also garbage.

The funny thing is that with the tools and platforms I have access to, I could actually fix a lot of issues instantly. But there are certain guidelines and rules that I need to follow.

A lot of times, I could just click 2 buttons and fix the issue, but that would be against the procedures
most of the time it do be like this. globohomo and modernity dictates that customer support is more of an advertising and customer attracting tool rather than actually helping customers, customers are more drawn to a company that has support even if it's literal garbage and doesn't operate within the perimeter of their state to a company that actually works within the perimeter of their state.

here's the brutal part: even though this job is so fucking shit, in the middle east toilets get this job more than men who can actually analyze what's going on with the customer because of their looks and voice, which contributes to making customer support even shittier.

I once bullied a foid customer support, she had this fake high pitchy tone to make herself sound attractive and I instantly knew that she knew jackshit and realized that I needed to go apeshit on her especially when I had an issue that I was stuck with. I kept scolding her about not knowing anything about the issue to the point that made her on the brink of crying and then she gave it to a supervisor (male) and I switched tone and we both had mutual respect because we knew this toilet had 0 qualifications while we both knew the issue that was going on.

Last edited:
I could never do sales or customer support.

I can't talk and I hate people.

Especially retarded unreasonable people.