Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel California and Oregon are burning down due to wildfires

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

I hope the fires spread even more it's uninhabitable within 5 years

EhfKIW_U4AAxktd

EhfsEmgWkAAgUji

:dab::dab:

good riddance

Was expecting BLM niggers tbh ngl ded srs.

Would want to see California (modern day Gomorrah) being trained with nuclear fire from Chinks

Over for californiacels.

Let it all burn to the ground

Based godcels throwing lightning strikes on this forsaken land

I live there but still
Was the sky smoky and orange where you live? I saw some places like in eastern California appeared to have less smoke.

Was the sky smoky and orange where you live? I saw some places like in eastern California appeared to have less smoke.
Yes, everything outside was tinted orange. I should have taken pictures, but maybe I can do it later when the sun is back up.

Yes, everything outside was tinted orange. I should have taken pictures, but maybe I can do it later when the sun is back up.
It's not healthy to be outside with that much smoke tbh but Ig you're getting an experience of what the January 2020 fires in SE Australia were like this year tbhngl

It's not healthy to be outside with that much smoke tbh but Ig you're getting an experience of what the January 2020 fires in SE Australia were like this year tbhngl
I went to an air quality website and it said in my town the quality was only moderately bad and not severely bad. I have a hepa filter in my room, but I went outside for an hour. I'm worried about my pets living outside because I saw one breathing weirdly.

I went to the air quality website, and it said in my town the quality was only moderately bad and not severely bad. I have a hepa filter in my room, but I went out side for an hour. I'm worried about my pets living outside because I saw one breathing weirdly.
You don't seem that close to the fires then imo. California is a big place so even with all the fires there's still a lot of areas that aren't burning.

You don't seem that close to the fires then imo. California is a big place so even with all the fires there's still a lot of areas that aren't burning.
I hope I'm far enough. I just want me, my family, and pets to be safe, then everything else can burn.

Literal Blade Runner 2049 Las Vegas, jfl.

all of la needs to get burned

roasties long hair will catch fire it would be funny in minecraft

We need the same treatment for the whole America
Then for Sweden and France

God's like "Enough of this shit. Time for fire."

Lifefuel tbh. Now burn the rest of the country (in shrek 2)