Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bye niggers

that fucking giraffe in animal crossing new leaf wants to charge me 300,000 bells for a piece of shit couch are you fuckin serious i could take my poor ass downstairs right now and buy a cooler looking couch from that tiny orphan raccoon for 2k bells do you know how much insect and fish blood i had to spill at that fucking island to get anywhere close to 30k bells. and u think im going to dishonor their sacrifice by shelling that money out for your shitty price-gouged couch. fuck off you long neck bitch we better have the option in AC for Switch to destroy capitalism or else the sacrifices i made as mayor are all for naught and i will take my scorn for the corrupt economy to my cheap orange-shaped deathbed on the top floor of my debt infested house, and as i lie delirious and dying, my last thoughts will be how rover really had his foot in my ass for making me take his fucking job so he could keep hitchhiking

:feelswhere: still on here I see

massive cope lol