Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bye niggers

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
‍ ‍ ‍ was fun while it lasted tbh ngl ded srs but using this site is giga cope and its starting to ineffective probably gonna rope tbh ded srs​
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ @Animecel2D you were a great nigger who lived tbh ngl ded srs we will continue to struggle in chadstalia as usual
‍ honourable mentions go to
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ @FinnCel for bieng based tbh
‍ ‍ ‍ @Personalityinkwell for having bad personaliy
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ @Lookscel for not changing his fucking avi again tbh ng l ‍ @ScornedStoic for being loneli like me tbh @ @ @unsettling for being a great er follower tbh bye niggers
‍ ‍ @rightfulcel i hope you find the happiness in life tbh, i wish you the best of luck

See you tomorrow.

see you tomorrow

I guess this website is taking up too much of your life. Understable why you would want to leave this place.

Remember we are always here if you want to come back. Good luck :(

‍ ‍ ‍ was fun while it lasted tbh ngl ded srs but using this site is giga cope and its starting to ineffective probably gonna rope tbh ded srs​
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ @Animecel2D you were a great nigger who lived tbh ngl ded srs we will continue to struggle in chadstalia as usual
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ @Lookscel for not changing his fucking avi again tbh ng l ‍ @ScornedStoic for being loneli like me tbh @ @ @unsettling for being a great er follower tbh bye niggers
‍ ‍ @rightfulcel i hope you find the happiness in life tbh, i wish you the best of luck
Niggers me

see you soon brother

You're not entitled to goodbyes. Sweetie.

‍ ‍ @Animecel2D you were a great nigger who lived tbh

Giphy

No man, you need to become an alcoholic and start postmaxxing
full

Damn, the cope runs out for everyone eventually

See you the day after tomorrow

Goddamn serious? Goodbye man:feelscry: Gonna miss you tbh. Good luck.

:soy:

I bet you just ascended :dab::feelshmm:

Didn’t mention me

goodnight sweet prince

And just like that the forum got a lot less active.

Good bye fellow trucel. May the afterlife be better.

If you’re leaving us, I wish you luck in your future endeavours.