Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious By the power of Allah I have returned to these forums!

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Since there has been considerable interest amongst the comrades here in my recent banishment from these forums, I wish to take a moment to clarify some of the relevant factual considerations so as to dispel much of the ambiguity and illuminate many of the misapprehensions which currently abound here.

It came to my attention yesterday afternoon that my esteemed comrade in the Incel Protection Force, @general_alek had been ostensibly hardbanned and permabanned for what I had considered to be insufficiently compelling reasons. In furtherance of my standing pledge to act as a professional legal advocate on behalf of any of my soldiers or comrades in the Movement (I have a Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school), I crafted an incomparably eloquent testimonial on behalf my comrade.

This post was immediately deleted by the vile and impudent dregster, whose arbitrary and capricious rulings are incomprehensible and I was likewise issued a 60% ban, notwithstanding the fact that at the time I had no previous warnings, had not been issued any warnings since early October and there was no incremental progression towards the 60% ban (e.g., 10% and a warning). I protested this travesty of justice and when I did so, was told by dregster that he didn’t even see fit to read my masterful rhetorical work product and just deleted it because he considered it to be “spam”. I rebutted this outrageously spurious claim by reminding the fool that the ban mega-thread was purposefully created so that members could petition the mods for equitable redress on behalf their banished comrades, which is precisely what I had done. Instead of actually engaging with my excellent argument, dregster merely issued me a permaban without so much as extending me the courtesy of an explanation other then, and I quote him here, “stirring up nonsense for general alek”, end quote.

Thanks be to Allah that the true ruling powers of this forum, the venerable Master and his deputy Fuhrer and a personal confederate of mine, the honorable @Fat Link, are men of probity, wisdom, justice and temperance and as such, they used their intercessory powers to grant me a reprieve from the vindictive, spiteful and severely mentally retarded adjudications of the foul dregster. May Allah bless them for their mercy and their wisdom.

I know return to you my brothers, more powerful than Darth Sidious himself when he used force lightning to annihilate that dumb nigger Mace Windu in ROTS. As leader of the international Incel movement, I wish to personally thank all of my hundreds and thousands of loyal soldiers, supporters and comrades for having advocated on my behalf and acted in furtherance of restoring me to my rightful place as a most venerable and esteemed man of gravitas here on these forums.

For anyone who is so inclined to read it, I copied/pasted the entirety of my ban appeal argument on behalf of General Alek and can repost it here if you would like so as to unequivocally demonstrate my innocence and my consistent adherence to and respect for the governing dynamics and rules of these forums.

I thank you for your time. Incel Power and all hail the Supreme Gentleman, Sir Elliot Rodger, Peace be upon Him.

Alhamdulliah, Sieg Heil, Incel Power.

Glad you're back sir

Welcome back

full

Allahu Akbar!

I know return to you my brothers, more powerful than Darth Sidious himself when he used force lightning to annihilate that dumb nigger Mace Windu in ROTS.
based

these are the most inspiring words spoken so far in 2024

Allahu Akbar!
May Allah cast down those wicked Sodomites who seek to silence the righteous voice of me, his chosen disciple amongst the worlds incel population. May the swift justice of Sharia decapitate them and bring them the punishment's which the wicked infidels deserve! Inshallah.

lmao. welcome back.

are you arab?

based

these are the most inspiring words spoken so far in 2024
Thank you my Islamic comrade in Mujahedeen Arms. I am Darth Sidious in that scene and dregster is Mace Windu.

lmao. welcome back.

are you arab?
By the grace of Allah, I am not. I am a convert to Islam but have been spreading the mighty creed of Wahabism and Salafism on these boards for many months. Inshallah!

I was about to say your buddy general alek got hardbanned but you said it yourself.

I was about to say your buddy general alek got hardbanned but you said it yourself.
Yes please see above for the background facts as well as for why dregster should fear the Caliphate and my Mujahedeen brothers who may seek him out and bring the justice of Allah to him.

By the grace of Allah, I am not. I am a convert to Islam but have been spreading the mighty creed of Wahabism and Salafism on these boards for many months. Inshallah!
No offence but do you actually practice Islam or do you like the beliefs since feminists hate them?

interesting. Is it because modern christianity is too cucked?

No offence but do you actually practise Islam or do you like the beliefs since feminists hate them?
Both. If you go back and read some of my post history dating to about a month or more ago, you will see that I have been the most vocal and fanatical supporter of Islam on these forums by far.

interesting. Is it because modern christianity is too cucked?
I have elaborated on my theological convictions extensively in other threads on these forums and I really don't want to go down that epistemological rabbit hole tonight as I need to prepare to defend myself in here right now from my enemies whom I know are waiting to pounce on this thread.

Both. If you go back and read some of my post history dating to about a month or more ago, you will see that I have been the most vocal and fanatical supporter of Islam on these forums by far.
I see, im an atheist but a former christian.

You barely know anything about this religion.

I have elaborated on my theological convictions extensively in other threads on these forums and I really don't want to go down that epistemological rabbit hole tonight as I need to prepare to defend myself in here right now from my enemies whom I know are waiting to pounce on this thread.

fair enough! be well

I see, im an atheist but a former christian.
That was my own trajectory in life as well but my atheism eventuated in to full blown Salafi style Islam. I came to Islam not through any intellectual journey however but by way of its ideological expediency in complimenting my Blackpill cosmology.

You barely know anything about this religion.
Go back and read my post history you vile infidel and you will see that I am well trained in the theological nuances which differentiate the various sects of Islam.

Bismi'Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi! Welcome back, captain! We've patiently waited for your return.

Didn’t you transition :dafuckfeels:
Yeah I saw that thread as well. That thing has no credibility here or standing to speak as an apostate to the faith and a desecrator of the laws of Sharia.

Bismi'Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi! Welcome back, captain! We've patiently waited for your return.
Thank you my brother. And like the Caliphate on the day that they drove in to Mosul in their blessed Hilux's, I too shall roar back in to these forums with a Jihad style fury and my return will be a day that shall ever live in glory in the history of our movement. May Allah continue to guide me and make me an instrument of his divine will. Inshallah.

Didn’t you transition :dafuckfeels:
I live in Russia & recently our government banned ability to change gender in documents, make transgender operations, buy hormonal preparates, marriage & having childrens for trans-persons. I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.
Go back and read my post history you vile infidel and you will see that I am well trained in the theological nuances which differentiate the various sects of Islam.
Your post history is filled with drivel. There's nothing there about your theological knowledge on Islam. The whole idea of inceldom is incompatible with Islam, where marriage is one of the most important parts of the religion. Muhammad stated that marriage is half of your religion. I seriously doubt you know even 10% of what I know about Islam.

Muh mujahideen brother of the caliphate. There's no fucking caliphate, stop coping.

@Darth_Aurelius Can you even recite Qur'an, beyond Surah al Faitha, Ikhlas, Kauthar and so forth? If anything at all.

I live in Russia & recently our government banned ability to change gender in documents, make transgender operations, buy hormonal preparates, marriage & having childrens for trans-persons. I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.

Your post history is filled with drivel. There's nothing there about your theological knowledge on Islam. The whole idea of inceldom is incompatible with Islam, where marriage is one of the most important parts of the religion. Muhammad stated that marriage is half of your religion. I seriously doubt you know even 10% of what I know about Islam.

Muh mujahideen brother of the caliphate. There's no fucking caliphate, stop coping.
As I have already told my loyal Mujahedeen Incel brothers in arms above, I am not here to go down the epistemological rabbit hole with any of you and discuss the nexus between Islamic theology and blackpill ideology. That relationship is as transparently self-evident as is the connection between female lust and chads cock. If you can't assimilate that point then it is due to your own obtuseness and ignorance. As I said, go back and read my post history which is a compendium of sagacious and philosophical insight. When you have increased your aggregate IQ by about 40 points perhaps then you may consider yourself worthy of being a proper antagonist for me.

All praise be to Allah, the mighty and sublime, for empowering the soldiers of the IPF in these dark, trying times.
I

And by Allah, rejoice, indeed the promise of Allah is near. It's only a matter time until @General Alek 's return.

Welcome back we should go on incel wiki

As I have already told my loyal Mujahedeen Incel brothers in arms above, I am not here to go down the epistemological rabbit hole with any of you and discuss the nexus between Islamic theology and blackpill ideology. That relationship is as transparently self-evident as is the connection between female lust and chads cock. If you can't assimilate that point then it is due to your own obtuseness and ignorance. As I said, go back and read my post history which is a compendium of sagacious and philosophical insight. When you have increased your aggregate IQ by about 40 points perhaps then you may consider yourself worthy of being a proper antagonist for me.
Your entire premise is extremely low IQ in of itself as Islam is a way of life that controls the way you eat, drink, sleep and shit. It's very connected as marriage is continuously mentioned in the Qur'an. But you can keep coping with shit you know fuck all about.

All praise be to Allah, the mighty and sublime, for empowering the soldiers of the IPF in these dark, trying times.
View attachment 1026421
And by Allah, rejoice, indeed the promise of Allah is near. It's only a matter time until @General Alek 's return.
Indeed, Allah has bestowed his favor upon both the IPF and myself and we thus continue to beseech His divine power and intercessory guidance so as to make us all instruments of His will and to bring the merciless justice of Sharia to all foids, jews, infidels and traitors to the IPF cause that we encounter. Inshallah my brother.

Welcome back we should go on incel wiki
Dude, I know this is getting to sounds repetitive and I am not trying to make excuses here but I seriously have not had time to do that yet. I have been trying to get myself redeemed here on .is and then was out in the woods today making another inspiring IPF/ILM recruitment video which I am going to soon unleash upon the world through YouTube but I promise you, that wiki article is on my list of shit to do. Also, if you haven't yet seen it on our discord, please check out the new job opening for operations sergeant.