Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Incel Protection Force is looking for anyone with web design skills

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Brocels and comrades in the struggle for incel liberation,

You all know how much the brave and dedicated men of the IPF and ILM have been working on behalf of the real world incel liberation movement and in furtherance of all our collective interests. Despite our best efforts and our incessant and concerted measures to safeguard the continuity of our online operations, we have already suffered the loss of a YT channel, four discord servers, one free hosting site, a vintage 2005 forum that we had hijacked, a Rumble channel and Tiktok. The normies hate and fear our efforts to spread the ideology of incel liberation and empowerment, hence their pathological fixation on censoring and undermining us as though we were the greatest threat to the world wide jewish order since our beloved Fuhrer himself. We need our own domain and a website and forums to call our own. We can no longer rely upon the normie controlled web infrastructure as this sordid history will invariably repeat itself.

Hence, my efforts to recruit a dedicated, skilled and competent comrade willing to earn his place in the history of our noble cause. If you have web development/design skills please PM me and we can discuss setting up a domain in a glorious nation such as Russia or Syria which will never answer to the jews and their censorious efforts.

Incel Power!

And 100% serious. The jews are doing their best to try and triangulate my rw identity and have already made posts about me on SPLC type websites as a hate group leader. We need to pool the collective resources of these forums and the incelosphere entirely if we ever want to achieve anything more then just a virtual circle jerk.

Are you referring to the freeforums.net site? Did they get that too?? I just tried going there and I can't find it.

Russia has deals jews go Syria for sure or Yemen

Are you referring to the freeforums.net site? Did they get that too?? I just tried going there and I can't find it.
Yes that was taken down as well. I have my suspicions at this point but since they concern certain members of this forum, I can't articulate them here. Suffice it to say that we were likely betrayed by one of our own incel brothers, yet again.

Absurd how kikes will let women be openly misandrist and sexist but nuke the shit out of every manosphere community that criticizes foids in the slightest. Even here on .is I bet admins have to deal with DDOSsing daily.

Absurd how kikes will let women be openly misandrist and sexist but nuke the shit out of every manosphere community that criticizes foids in the slightest. Even here on .is I bet admins have to deal with DDOSsing daily.
Exactly right my comrade in arms. The double standard is as conspicuous as the differential dating and mating opportunities between men and foids. The jew internet overlords fear our growing movement as they see the significant traction which our ideology has gained amongst the brocels and how many of them are now willing to devote themselves to a noble cause of liberation and walk a higher path then merely that which entails edgelording and larping in online forums. The juden and foids think they have won but we are as ineradicable as we are fanatical and we would rather die with honor then live with shame.

You're gonna need a stronger brand of chicken piss in you're anfo van bomps!

I support you, make the revolutionary movement grow