Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By and large, society's hatred for incels is justified

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
By and large, society's hatred for incels is justified because by and large, incels are not these hideous low-status cripples who becry their cruel fate and an unjust system, but averagely looking young college boys with average looks, average lives, average status (sometimes even more) and fascist political leanings, full of hatred for Jews they "blame" for preventing them to kill blacks, Arabs, gays, queers and immigrants, etc. 

Given the choice, the average incel would rather hurt a woman than help a low-status man. Many incels aren't even "low-status" anyway but averagely looking, sometimes even above average, middle-class guys at college who support all the neoliberal policies that hurt poor working men, poor unemployment men, etc. No wonder, their hero is a spoiled BMW brat with a Hollywood daddy. 

If incels would gain more political power, things would get WORSE. By and large, incels want to return to some fascist system of the past, Nazi Germany, the dark ages or a combination of the two, while the non-white incels, not white enough for white fascism, idealize ISIS instead, which is pretty much the brown man's alt-right in the West. 

Incels sometimes post these pictures of people who are seriously disfigured from rare genetical diseases, rhetorically asking if someone like this (or someone even worse off!)...
HW9ICO9.jpg

...just needs to be confident. But if you then look who these incels actually are themselves, how they LOOK like and what they BELIEVE it pretty much looks still like this: 
wI2l1qY.jpg

Both regarding the looks and the beliefs. 
Only difference is that there are a lot of brown guys who worship ISIS because they are not white enough for white nationalism. 

So, by and large, society's hatred for incels is justified.

You're ready to go undercover and become a Cucktears moderator. You'll blend in like a snake in tall grass. I'm impressed. Time for deployment, agent.

I agree with a lot of your sentiments here. But society hates male virgins in general not just us. If incels weren't around they would make fun of FAlers, love-shy posters or something comparable. The one thing I appreciate about Incels is their approach not to behave like submissive victims the whole time and to reciprocate the hate.

>fascist political leanings, full of hatred for Jews they "blame" for preventing them to kill blacks, Arabs, gays, queers and immigrants, etc. Given the choice, the average incel would rather hurt a woman than help a low-status man.

>If incels would gain more political power, things would get WORSE. By and large, incels want to return to some fascist system of the past, Nazi Germany, the dark ages or a combination of the two, while the non-white incels, not white enough for white fascism, idealize ISIS instead, which is pretty much the brown man's alt-right in the West.

woah, speak for yourself, buddy. you are talking like an IT user. am i missing the sarcasm?

What the fuck happened to you?

I dont think so, the nazi-fascist incels are like 20% of the community.

And i still adovcate for the ban of ALL of them.

I think not banning them is a severe error of the moderation.

modus_coperandi said:
I agree with a lot of your sentiments here. But society hates male virgins in general not just us. 

Yeah, and that's obviously shit. This hatred is NOT justified.