Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Buzzfeed rice soyboy tries to MMAmaxx, promptly choked out

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★

Rice-fag tired of being gay. Spends the next 4 months MMAmaxxing everyday. Promptly choked out in 1:30s of the fight.

Cliffs:
First 30s: Female friends talk about how "sweet" and how much of a "nice guy" he is. Aka beta cuck
0:53: He is a gay??
26:00 - Start of the fight
27:00 - Beginning of the choke

I also checked his instagram he seems to be single :lul::lul::lul:

inceldom discussion

hes not a ricecel lol could easily get noodle

sad shit bro

4 months and all that work for that. :feelskek: . He probably could of never trained and just went in and it could of been better than that. :feelsbadman: Genetics are everything

4 months and all that work for that. :feelskek: . He probably could of never trained and just went in and it could of been better than that. :feelsbadman: Genetics are everything

yeah, i dunno

4 months is nothing compared to guys who've been practicing that sports since they were kids

but i didn't watch the video...

edit: ok, i watched some

dude has a tiny ass narrow frame and looks too weak to even be a golfer...

Make him an account here.

yeah, i dunno

4 months is nothing compared to guys who've been practicing that sports since they were kids

but i didn't watch the video...
some normies really think they can practice for that time and be able to compete

some normies really think they can practice for that time and be able to compete

4 months isn't enough time to get good at anything, lol

imagine playing golf for four months and expecting to not be awful

even the guys who suck ass at golf started golfing with their dads at age 4

Same way he looks LDAR'ing every night about his inceldom

Screenshot 20190802 084956  01

10,000 hour rule, nowadays its probably 20,000 hour rule since people start training their kids at like 1 year old.

He did alright to be fair, you can't expect to get good at grappling in 4 months without any previous knowledge or talent.

He is a 6-7/10 Changlite,I doubt he is incel

I would destroy him

The men on buzzfeed look like fresh female to male transgenders.

4 months of training is nothing. In some boxing gyms they don't even let you have real sparring before half a year of training.

It's not a problem of "genetics", it's the fact that he has zero technique and experience.

He made a mistake going competing after so little training. He should have had at least a year of training.

12.5 inch arms at high bf%

it's over for him

Shiet, this guy is sick

and cuck

That’s what happens when you overindulge in the soy