Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "But your family loves you"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
This cope makes me want to fucking break someone's leg because of course incels have families but we never have been loved outside of that its fucking worthless, its just as meaningful as the grocery store cashier wishing you a nice day and this is even more insulting to truecels because when not even your own family loving you is a truecel trait. I really fucking hope these sexhavers saying this shit humble themselves eventually.

My whole family are POS i will make sure the family tree stops with me

View: https://youtu.be/14PgWitIbSk?t=181

I would be an entirely different person if I actually had a good, kind, caring family.
Yeah, my family is full of egocentric retards, I never feel upset whenever they go through misfortune.

My family loves me, but that's worthless on a societal level since they're genetic shit.

Yeah, my family is full of egocentric retards, I never feel upset whenever they go through misfortune.

my family hates me

This cope makes me want to fucking break someone's leg because of course incels have families but we never have been loved outside of that its fucking worthless, its just as meaningful as the grocery store cashier wishing you a nice day and this is even more insulting to truecels because when not even your own family loving you is a truecel trait. I really fucking hope these sexhavers saying this shit humble themselves eventually.
Im not loved by anyone

The people who try to manipulate you for thinking that way generally have tons of friends.

They just say that so we focus less on the things we don't have which is just evil.

Damn...I didn't even need to use grip to force a circling match.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

They just say that so we focus less on the things we don't have which is just evil.

Thanks, but I think that's a bit worn. Certainly, they could keep adding, but at this point spamming manga panels is more than enough.

I'll be here as I've always been, so I suppose you'll have to extend your functionality a bit on a client level?

Yes.

Its like telling a starving african "At least you have food in your hut" (shit food that they struggle to eat without cringing)

The people who try to manipulate you for thinking that way generally have tons of friends.
People who say this shit genuinely experienced tons of teen love before

insulting to truecels because when not even your own family loving you is a truecel trait.
Right this is the case for many cels. Not even their families love them. My dad had contempt me for me all my life.

Right this is the case for many cels. Not even their families love them. My dad had contempt me for me all my life.
"YoUr FamILy LoVes You anD ThAtS enOUgh" - sex havers

Your mother/father only loves you if you have something to offer to them. For example: you're ugly as hell but is 6'9", now your mother loves you and brags about you for everyone.
If you're a completely SUBHUMAN with no good traits your parents 100% hate you, but keep fueling you with copes so you don't rope.
Always remember, your death is the biggest gift you could give to your parents.

Last edited:
Your mother/father only loves you if you have something to offer to them. For example: you're ugly as hell but is 6'9", now your mother loves you and brags about you for everyone.
If you're a completely SUBHUMAN with no good traits your parents 100% hate you, but keep fueling you with copes so you don't rope.
If your mother compliments your looks you are subhuman

Im fucking tired of seing people here coping that their family cares about them or even funnier, they think their mom will be sad when they would rope:lul::lul::lul:

Your mom resents you secretly because you are genetic trash, have no status and you wont be able to continue the bloodline. Stop coping that she cares about you, if you would have been born a few millenia ago you would have been thrown into the river or down a cliff because of your inferior genetics

There is a chance your father might still love you even if you are subhuman as man are less eugenistic and their love is less conditional, but if you are subhuman then your mother will never love you

There is a chance your father might still love you even if you are subhuman as man are less eugenistic and their love is less conditional, but if you are subhuman then your mother will never love you
My father left me

My dad always had contempt for me, and even said I don't look like him and that's why I am ugly while my siblings are attractive. I secretly took a genetic test behind his back to see if I am actually not his kid.

My father left me
Sorry about that. But dont fall for the Jewish propaganda and blame everything on your father. A womans main objective in life is to find a man who she gets pregnant by and raise the kid together with and she failed it. Remeber that women are the choosers and not men

What was the result ?
I was his kid. So I had a paternal cousin who took a DNA test, and I thought if I matched with him then it must mean my dad is my real dad. I took the test but the cousin didn't show up. I asked my cousin about his account, and he said he "deleted" it and that he can't do shit about it like reactivating it. And none of my other cousins were willing to try testing with me (I said I wanted to see what ancestries we are made of). It's like everyone was intentionally trying to avoid something. So I didn't get my answer until like 3 months later when my cousin suddenly popped up on my matches. Turns out he reactivated his account for like a split second before he disappeared again.

FUCKING I HOPE MY DAD DIES SO I GET $$$$$$$$$$$