Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

but where is the Ukraine offensive?

it exists mainly in the mind of american media personalities

BRAVE UKRANIANS PUSH BACK RUSSIAN ORCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am also starting to think along these lings

Also, Ukrainian forces are gathering in Zaporizhia, presumbly preparing for a future offensive.
Okay sounds like they planning something soon

I heard 300k deaths (or casualties not sure). Hard to guess.
it seems like nobody really knows. According to the Ukrainians it somewhere around 150K, other sources maybe Ruskis say 300K

So to make it simple I will just say

i) 300K - 150K = 150K
ii) 150K / 2 = 75K
iii) 150K Ukrainiane sources + 75K from (ii) = 225K more or less a few thousand.

so end result is between 200 - 275K

Also lets not forget that deaths are actually the lowest casualties because for 1 death there are 5 injured. So from those 5 injured at least 1-3 wont return to combat at all due to losing arm, hand, leg, eye sight, hearing etc etc
This means Ukraine has easy lost 1million healthy working age men. Russia probably similar numbers.

What a waste for both sides tbh.

By the way if Ukraine plans to launch an offensive using heavy machinery then it has to be like now or at latest in 1 or 2 months. Come autum and winter then we back to square one of no feasible "major" offensives due to terrain specific disadvantages based on weather patterns that nullify any advantages of heavly mechanised units

So I was expecting something now but its not happening despite all the media hype:feelsUgh:
There might not be any urgency cause it's not looking like Russia is going to be able to capture any new territory any time soon. Meanwhile Ukraine is getting all kinds of long range weapons now so they could keep bombing all the Russian supply lines from hundreds of miles away. For months they could just sit back and let the Russians run out of everything, and then once the F16's and Abrams tanks are ready they'll be able mop up the Russians in one giant offensive.

Like imagine what these weapons are gonna do to a bunch of half drunk ex-con Russians hiding in trenches after getting bombed to shit for 6 months.

View: https://youtu.be/4UolMYY7QaA

These jew weapons are going to absolutely shred Russia to pieces. They are nuts if they don't fully withdraw from Ukraine.

This means Ukraine has easy lost 1million healthy working age men. Russia probably similar numbers.

What a waste for both sides tbh.
Yeah I’m not Pro Russia but seeing Ukraine fall will make Feminist Western countries seethe.

Taking a step back yes it’s terrible for both sides that they’re losing so many men, their country is in shambles and the women have gone to Western Europe but what’s done is done.

I just want to the world to go mad

On Twitter, Telegram and YouTube