Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

but where is the Ukraine offensive?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
We are busy waiting and waiting and waiting. Its almost June in just a few days and still nothing. I just heard Bakhmut is 100% in Russian hands and now the Russians are preparing to move on the next city.

Where is the offensive now?´All the months of media and now even the media is silent as a church mouse.

it exists mainly in the mind of american media personalities

BRAVE UKRANIANS PUSH BACK RUSSIAN ORCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The much talked about Ukrainian offensive hasn't started but there have been two minor offensives on the flanks around Bakhmut, but the Russian forces retreated to defendable areas and brought in reserves which stalled Ukrainian advances.

Also, Ukrainian forces are gathering in Zaporizhia, presumbly preparing for a future offensive.

Two big problems that Ukrainians are facing are as follows:
1. A lot of their best men died defendin Bakhmut, which has just fallen to the Russians after 8 months long siege.
2. A lot of their ammo have been destroyed through Russian missile strikes which have amped up in the last week or so.

We are busy waiting and waiting and waiting. Its almost June in just a few days and still nothing. I just heard Bakhmut is 100% in Russian hands and now the Russians are preparing to move on the next city.

Where is the offensive now?´All the months of media and now even the media is silent as a church mouse.
Where's the Russian takeover of Ukraine? These losers have been trying for over a year and they've yet to accomplish anything.

Where's the Russian takeover of Ukraine? These losers have been trying for over a year and they've yet to accomplish anything.
Dude I am waiting for the offensive. Shieeet white nigger.

I am still waiting after all the media hype I was prepared with my popcorn and now nothing.

Fuck you white nigger, wheres the offensive ? Got us all hyped up and now nothing is happening.

Dude I am waiting for the offensive. Shieeet white nigger.

I am still waiting after all the media hype I was prepared with my popcorn and now nothing.

Fuck you white nigger, wheres the offensive ? Got us all hyped up and now nothing is happening.
I'm waiting for the Russian takeover of Ukraine. Didn't Pootin organize a victory day 3 days after the invasion? Where's the Russian victory?

I'm waiting for the Russian takeover of Ukraine. Didn't Pootin organize a victory day 3 days after the invasion? Where's the Russian victory?
Dude fuck you go start your own thread about take over of Ukraine. I am waiting for my offensive and you are telling me about take over of Ukraine, are you fucking seerious? Fuck outa here

The much talked about Ukrainian offensive hasn't started but there have been two minor offensives on the flanks around Bakhmut, but the Russian forces retreated to defendable areas and brought in reserves which stalled Ukrainian advances.

Also, Ukrainian forces are gathering in Zaporizhia, presumbly preparing for a future offensive.

Two big problems that Ukrainians are facing are as follows:
1. A lot of their best men died defendin Bakhmut, which has just fallen to the Russians after 8 months long siege.
2. A lot of their ammo have been destroyed through Russian missile strikes which have amped up in the last week or so.
So Ukraine first needs new recruits?

The problem with recruits is that they are green still and very inexperienced, naive still

So Ukraine first needs new recruits?
They have created new brigades but still... the going is tough because Ukrainian civilians have become aware of their high casualties at the hands of Russians and are therefore resisting conscription. There are videos of forced Ukrainian conscription all across Twitter.

They have created new brigades but still... the going is tough because Ukrainian civilians have become aware of their high casualties at the hands of Russians and are therefore resisting conscription. There are videos of forced Ukrainian conscription all across Twitter.
Can you post any of those twitter videos?

@ethniccel1 click on the above twitter links and open them in a new tab.

@ethniccel1 click on the above twitter links and open them in a new tab.
Do you know how many Ukranian men have been killed so far?

Dude fuck you go start your own thread about take over of Ukraine. I am waiting for my offensive and you are telling me about take over of Ukraine, are you fucking seerious? Fuck outa here
Ukraine shouldn't do an offensive.

are you retarded? Ukraine forces just took Kherson, the largest city under ruski occupation. Next they're going to take a big chunk in the south and you ziggers are going to continue to cope.

are you retarded? Ukraine forces just took Kherson, the largest city under ruski occupation. Next they're going to take a big chunk in the south and you ziggers are going to continue to cope.
Yeah fuck ziggers. They're retarded.

So the offensive started now?

Gigavatnik

the offensive will start whenever ((them)) feel like it

I'm looking forward to it lol.

I was waiting for the offensive bro , all the hype and now nothing. Fuck outa here
Ukraine doesn't need an offensive atm Russian orcs are throwing themselves at the Ukrainian lines and bleeding their numbers dry.

Finally a good news. Defeat for the Globohomo American Empire

Ukraine doesn't need an offensive atm Russian orcs are throwing themselves at the Ukrainian lines and bleeding their numbers dry.
so you think they will do it later?

I hope those niggers lose, seeing the West be mad will be hilarious

I'm not waiting jfl, it's a boring pointless war.

They are probably hoarding as much western weapons as possible and then attack when Russia has even higher losses.
yeah probably this. Also they need to train soldiers specifically for those weapon systems, so it will take a little longer I suspect

I'm not waiting jfl, it's a boring pointless war.
just like every other war, it bogs down and drags on forever.

The only hardcore wars were WW2 and ISIS. Otherwise same old same old slow moving boring war

just like every other war, it bogs down and drags on forever.

The only hardcore wars were WW2 and ISIS. Otherwise same old same old slow moving boring war
Exactly

I hope Ukraine with all their fancy new Jew weapons don't disappoint us as much as Russia has.

Russia has been such a goddamned weak ass group of panzies they really deserve to get annihilated. Took em 8 months to take one city away from Ukraine, and all they had to do was completely destroy every building in the process and get half their army killed. Russia is probably at their weakest they've ever been right now, and the jew weapons just keep flowing into Ukraine every day and Russia has no backup plan whatsoever.

Like literally lol what happens in the next few months is gonna be so fucking funny :feelskek:

I hope Ukraine with all their fancy new Jew weapons don't disappoint us as much as Russia has.

Russia has been such a goddamned weak ass group of panzies they really deserve to get annihilated. Took em 8 months to take one city away from Ukraine, and all they had to do was completely destroy every building in the process and get half their army killed. Russia is probably at their weakest they've ever been right now, and the jew weapons just keep flowing into Ukraine every day and Russia has no backup plan whatsoever.

Like literally lol what happens in the next few months is gonna be so fucking funny :feelskek:
By the way if Ukraine plans to launch an offensive using heavy machinery then it has to be like now or at latest in 1 or 2 months. Come autum and winter then we back to square one of no feasible "major" offensives due to terrain specific disadvantages based on weather patterns that nullify any advantages of heavly mechanised units

So I was expecting something now but its not happening despite all the media hype:feelsUgh: