Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

but society exists

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I know that I shouldn't be contributing to society but to say don't work etc. when some drug addict takes care of you and kills you days later, that's scary.

Today we already have a society and to not accumulate with it will be self destructive, you won't learn the skills of socializing, next you don't get a job and so on.

My point is to say society just exists and you're part of it, society gives you stuff you do very little for society yourself.

The government already has the higher power, don't help people out unnecessarily but do what's best for you and the innocent, whoever it may be to you.

Lmao I feel bad for NTcels. Somehow they managed to fuck up despite being completely normal and because they're normal they get zero gubermint benefits

you won't learn the skills of socializing
Who cares, I am a genetic failure
you won't learn the skills of socializing, next you don't get a job and so on.
Why should I care? I would rather be dead rather than complying with this cancer
is to say society just exists and you're part of it
No I am not, they rejected us, they inflicted pain on us, so we must take back at these motherfuckers
society gives you stuff you
Kek no, society TAKES FROM YOU YOUR LIFE,YOUR PRIDE, EVERY LITTLE INCH OF YOURSELF BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU
don't help people out
A must
do what's best for you
maby
and the innocent,
Depends, if its a brocel yes.

the whole completely drop out of society thing people say on this forum is just a cope. NEETing isn't fun for long and there's only so much time that u can leechmaxx off your parents. most people here will end up working 9-5s and contribute to soyciety while doing their best to appear like an NT normie in public :feelscry:
Exactly. Look, if you're horribly ugly incel and your parents love you to death, you're fakecel. My parents are "normal" like other parents, I know my limit of kindness. I have tried kindness way beyond reaction, I've went to great heights once my mom told me she wouldn't let me eat until I said sorry. Like I said, I've tested my own limits of being kind, after being neglected there's only so much you can do, mentally, verbally and physically.

Why should I care? I would rather be dead rather than complying with this cancer

No I am not, they rejected us, they inflicted pain on us, so we must take back at these motherfuckers

Kek no, society TAKES FROM YOU YOUR LIFE,YOUR PRIDE, EVERY LITTLE INCH OF YOURSELF BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU

A must

maby

you and your retarded posts

A must

maby

Why aren't you dying dude? End your life if you'd rather be dead stop being a pussy man stop being a coward.

It's mostly a neet cope, call me materialistic, but being able to buy the latest Mac feels great.
Since I am already living dead man, I don't mind wageslaving as much as normies do, since it allows me to buy things I like.

It's mostly a neet cope, call me materialistic, but being able to buy the latest Mac feels great.
Since I am already living dead man, I don't mind wageslaving as much as normies do, since it allows me to buy things I like.
That's cool man you do you, just try to be better in many areas of life, that's what matters right now cuz we need to be smart to survive, we're incels.