Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BuT MUH demographics is destiny ,14/88 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★

comments are pure aids, one foid said it's sexist for women to have kids jfl :feelshaha:
look at this whore not wanting a baby (only reason women exist is to give birth)

I want all of these people dead. Curse god for bringing light and joy upon those who don't relish the blessings they are given. I am just beginning to hate god more and more. "Oh that's just satan in your ear poisoning you with his honeyed words" Yea christcucks keep blaming it on your boogeyman face the facts your god hates you and wants you to suffer.

More reasons to fuck chad even harder than before...

I want all of these people dead. Curse god for bringing light and joy upon those who don't relish the blessings they are given. I am just beginning to hate god more and more. "Oh that's just satan in your ear poisoning you with his honeyed words" Yea christcucks keep blaming it on your boogeyman face the facts your god hates you and wants you to suffer.

Yeah, I used to believe in God only because I was brought up to believe he was real, but no God would ever let this pass.

Yeah, I used to believe in God only because I was brought up to believe he was real, but no God would ever let this pass.
Or god or "it" fucking exists and it's fucking evil as all hell. Think about it. Compare god to the greek pantheon. Which gods are more fair? The judaic god is evil and in the bible the hero is satan. God creates angels, god punishes angels for being angels, god creates man, god punishes man for being man. etc. etc. God just likes to create flawed beings and then punishes them for being flawed and the only way to "salvation" is to wallow in your inferiority and kiss his feet. What a piece of shit.

comments are pure aids, one foid said it's sexist for women to have kids jfl :feelshaha:
look at this whore not wanting a baby (only reason women exist is to give birth)

sexism is necessaty for the survival of our species

Or god or "it" fucking exists and it's fucking evil as all hell. Think about it. Compare god to the greek pantheon. Which gods are more fair? The judaic god is evil and in the bible the hero is satan. God creates angels, god punishes angels for being angels, god creates man, god punishes man for being man. etc. etc. God just likes to create flawed beings and then punishes them for being flawed and the only way to "salvation" is to wallow in your inferiority and kiss his feet. What a piece of shit.
Have you read about Primordial Gnosis?