Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy but i thought looks don't matter and we are average dudes with personality issues

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
but they portray us as ugly and the feminists as a chad :lul:

Cuckedcomic
Cuckedcomic2

also,
why don't all those entitled misogynist scum do something useful before committing suicide?
JUST FUCKING LOL :lul::lul::lul:

This makes no sense. By that, I mean I literally don't know what they're trying to get at. Retard commies doing what they do best: following absolute nonsense, I guess.:feelshaha:

how dare you not whorship m'lady???

Do you notice these losers have to constantly come up with new copes. They've been riding the whole 'incels are alt right" for a while now JFL. We're actually 3D we exist everywhere and anywhere. the black pill isn't some poltical leaning it's nature, it's coming to terms with nature and the fact it's over and the game was rigged from the start (left wingers believe this with capitalism). Black pilling is simply translating what nature is telling us, and it's saying it's OVER.

These coppers can't swallow the black pill. It's human to keep finding hope and reason. We aren't on this planet for any reason besides blind luck trillions of eons ago. The black pill is as true as the universe itself. it's 5D, it's reality. It's the answer for everything.

why don't all those entitled misogynist scum do something useful before committing suicide?
wageslaving isn't enough

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back