Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "But i once saw some ugly guy with a good looking gf"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
And guess what i saw?

A homeless guy turning into a millionaire

so if a homeless guy is saying that he's not really able to survive then its only a lazy excuse

Because if 1 homelss guy out of 100000 can make it, then everyone can make it since Disney told us that we are all Special beings Right?

That fucking bluepilled logic

high iq tbh IT cucks will never understand logic

When men think they saw an ugly guy with a gf, they’re being delusional.

MEN DO NOT KNOW WHAT WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE.

What many men think is “ugly” is not ugly to women. I used to think small, narrow Chinese-style eyes were ugly. Turns out they are HUNTER EYES and they are the #1 trait women look for in men. I used to think a big jaw/chin was ugly. Turns out it’s the #2 trait women look for. I used to think being really tall was freaky and weird and ugly... turns out it will literally turn a woman’s vagina into Niagara Falls.

That's how the masses are fooled by capitalism. Too many people think good times are just around the corner if they work hard enough, but don't see it's a rigged game.

What many men think is “ugly” is not ugly to women. I used to think small, narrow Chinese-style eyes were ugly. Turns out they are HUNTER EYES and they are the #1 trait women look for in men. I used to think a big jaw/chin was ugly. Turns out it’s the #2 trait women look for. I used to think being really tall was freaky and weird and ugly... turns out it will literally turn a woman’s vagina into Niagara Falls.
I thought balding is attractive since it shows high T Levels.:D:D:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Also ugly guys with hot gf are running just be first game most of the time.

I put jaw over hunter eyes. Good eye area doesn't ascend someone with a recessed jaw

Agreed, anomalies dont prove anything. I'll believe it once I start seeing it consistently over a long period of time.

I thought balding is attractive since it shows high T Levels.:D:D:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Also ugly guys with hot gf are running just be first game most of the time.

Balding is a meme on this board. If you have a good looking skull then foids don’t actually care that much. Some foids even like it precisely because it is a masculine trait.

Almost all incels who think they’re incel because they’re bald are actually incel because they are UGLY.

It’s also true that most women don’t know what men find attractive. The amount of times I see women concentrate on their level of education and jobs when advertising their qualities is staggering. I don’t know if it’s true of most men, but I absolutely don’t give a shit how much money a woman makes.

I think they place so much importance on status, they think men do too.

It’s also true that most women don’t know what men find attractive. The amount of times I see women concentrate on their level of education and jobs when advertising their qualities is staggering. I don’t know if it’s true of most men, but I absolutely don’t give a shit how much money a woman makes.

I think they place so much importance on status, they think men do too.

High IQ. This does make some sense - if you’re heterosexual, you’re obviously not going to understand what it is that the other sex is looking for in a mate.

Most women think an attractive woman is super skinny. Heterosexual men understand that super skinny isn’t actually attractive because we like round asses, big boobs, etc. I’d much rather have a gf with a slightly higher bf% and some decent boobs than a skinny supermodel.

It’s also hilarious reading foids describe themselves on tinder. They ALL say they are “funny” and “intelligent”. JFL

LMS. If guy is ugly, but have status and money then usually he can find some golddigger. If couple is really young, then sometimes is also their first relationship, and oh better this dude enjoy it, before they go to college. And sometimes it's about something else, some women may want to be with uglier guys because it gives them position of dominance over dude which she can use.