Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw another gigasperg with a gf

⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
Was walking in a nice park 2 cope when i reached a lake area where some people were sitting
Out of some of those people that were sitting, there was this couple, and i didn't even notice them until the guy started sperging out, doing a police siren noise over and over, flailing his arms around and banging on the ground
Then, as i turned to look at him in curiosity, i saw the girl sitting next to him grab him and start giving little kisses on his head in an attempt to calm him down i assume
Then i thought "oh, it must just be his caretaker :forcedsmile:"
But then... she started going lower and eventually started kissing him on the lips which calmed him down.

He looked something like this

And he also was giga tall when i saw him stand up, one of the tallest dudes ive ever seen

Even gigaspergs have gfs and i dont, WTF?? :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
And the thing is, this isn't the first time i've seen an autistic chad with a gf, i had one in my class when i was in 8th (?) grade
Ntpill deboonked?

He was a tallfag they're immune to all pills except dickpill maybe

Every foid has an infinite smv.

This is such utter suifuel I wanna rip out both of their eyeballs

I HATE MY LIFE I HATE GETTING LIFEMOGGED FUCK BOTH OF THEM:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I HATE MY LIFE I HATE GETTING LIFEMOGGED FUCK BOTH OF THEM:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
they weren't even just kissing, bitch was rubbing his head and hugging him being all cute and shit, made me stand the fuck up and leave :feelsbadman:

Blakpill deboonked!!

If I acted like he did I would have the cops called on me

they weren't even just kissing, bitch was rubbing his head and hugging him being all cute and shit, made me stand the fuck up and leave :feelsbadman:
I'm not sure whether I should break down in tears or punch my walls in anger, why does he deserve this and I don't? My life is literally hell and I don't even get any compensation (romantic love) for it?? Fml.

They need to get beaten, I'm having an aneurysm over this.

Foids loved him because of his persoynality i guess... Foids persoyality detector is finally repaired and working. If he wasn't tallfag, he would be treated like shit intentionally without being ignored

Foids loved him because of his persoynality i guess... Foids persoyality detector is finally repaired and working. If he wasn't tallfag, he would be treated like shit intentionally without being ignored
He had really good hygiene and showered six times a day.

If you're chad then being a sperg doesn't matter.

I'm not sure whether I should break down in tears or punch my walls in anger, why does he deserve this and I don't? My life is literally hell and I don't even get any compensation (romantic love) for it?? Fml.
punch your walls to condition your knuckles to prepare for when you have to use them

Was walking in a nice park 2 cope when i reached a lake area where some people were sitting
Out of some of those people that were sitting, there was this couple, and i didn't even notice them until the guy started sperging out, doing a police siren noise over and over, flailing his arms around and banging on the ground
Then, as i turned to look at him in curiosity, i saw the girl sitting next to him grab him and start giving little kisses on his head in an attempt to calm him down i assume
But then... she started going lower and eventually started kissing him on the lips which calmed him down.

View attachment 1101260
And he also was giga tall when i saw him stand up, one of the tallest dudes ive ever seen

Even gigaspergs have gfs and i dont, WTF?? :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
And the thing is, this isn't the first time i've seen an autistic chad with a gf, i had one in my class when i was in 8th (?) grade
Ntpill deboonked?
Never seen aspies with GFs in my entire life.

JFL at the naivety. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I trust that you have accepted the blackpill fully now, and will not make such bluepilled assumptions ever again.

JFL at the naivety. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I trust that you have accepted the blackpill fully now, and will not make such bluepilled assumptions ever again.
cant help it bro my brain has to turn cope mode on sometimes so i dont kms on the spot

The majority of aspies i know are gigachads
ded srs? an autistic who is also full-package-good-looking is rare.
autism comes with ugly facial features usually

if theyre not getting pussy by now id say its because theyre too retarded to notice iois

cant help it bro my brain has to turn cope mode on sometimes so i dont kms on the spot
Understandable, reality is painful. BTW, if you take revenge on that oversized sperg, bring a weapon (in Minecraft) or his retard strength will mog you to oblivion.

ded srs? an autistic who is also full-package-good-looking is rare.
autism comes with ugly facial features usually

if theyre not getting pussy by now id say its because theyre too retarded to notice iois
Yes. I mean, around 50% are gigachads, 40% are ugly, and 10% are just chads.

I think you live in some very non-aryan country? Because in my country, there are a lot of Tronder gigachads, who look like Thomas Liden, but are very autistic and socially anxious.

I have a theory that Aryan genes automatically make you autistic.

I must have been fucking Hitler in a previous life or something.
kind of a retarded concept ngl
you did something le bad and evil (theres not even such a thing) in previous life that you wont remember or feel the effects of in your next so therefore you must be punished in your next life

I think you live in some very non-aryan country? Because in my country, there are a lot of Tronder gigachads, who look like Thomas Liden, but are very autistic and socially anxious.
ah yeah i do
is it a nordic country? theres a meme that scandinavians are all autistic by default lol

ah yeah i do
is it a nordic country? theres a meme that scandinavians are all autistic by default lol
Its not a Scandinavian country, but its a European country, and you can find some Nordic looking people here too, even though the percentage is quite small compared to other races.

Ntpill deboonked?
No, NTpill just does not apply to Chads.
Otherwise NTpill is brutal: I always mess it up with foids, and whenever things do go well, I never know how to escalate. :cryfeels:

Your post just proved that the NT pill is for the most part not valid for sub 8's.

View attachment 1101260

Ntpill deboonked?
more proof that only looks matter

so, it isnt true?
Listen, by definition Chads are NT. You might find non-NT good-looking tall guys, but they are exceptions and exceptions never disprove a rule per se.

Was walking in a nice park 2 cope when i reached a lake area where some people were sitting Out of some of those people that were sitting, there was this couple, and i didn't even notice them until the guy started sperging out, doing a police siren noise over and over, flailing his arms around and banging on the ground Then, as i turned to look at him in curiosity, i saw the girl sitting next to him grab him and start giving little kisses on his head in an attempt to calm him down i assume Then i thought "oh, it must just be his caretaker :forcedsmile:" But then... she started going lower and eventually started kissing him on the lips which calmed him down. He looked something like this View attachment 1101260 And he also was giga tall when i saw him stand up, one of the tallest dudes ive ever seen Even gigaspergs have gfs and i dont, WTF?? :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: And the thing is, this isn't the first time i've seen an autistic chad with a gf, i had one in my class when i was in 8th (?) grade Ntpill deboonked?
Was walking in a nice park 2 cope when i reached a lake area where some people were sitting Out of some of those people that were sitting, there was this couple, and i didn't even notice them until the guy started sperging out, doing a police siren noise over and over, flailing his arms around and banging on the ground Then, as i turned to look at him in curiosity, i saw the girl sitting next to him grab him and start giving little kisses on his head in an attempt to calm him down i assume Then i thought "oh, it must just be his caretaker :forcedsmile:" But then... she started going lower and eventually started kissing him on the lips which calmed him down. He looked something like this View attachment 1101260 And he also was giga tall when i saw him stand up, one of the tallest dudes ive ever seen Even gigaspergs have gfs and i dont, WTF?? :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: And the thing is, this isn't the first time i've seen an autistic chad with a gf, i had one in my class when i was in 8th (?) grade Ntpill deboonked?

Was she actually good looking?

This is awful because foids don’t care about my socially retarded ass.

View attachment 1101260

Ntpill deboonked?
Oh you're not crazy. My sped friend in 7th grade YES NIGGA 7TH GRADE WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 was pulling girls left and right and my crush I later found out was dating him and every single day I had to endure her literally making dick sucking motions YES NIGGA YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT ITS NORMAL IN OUR CULTURE AND NO GET YOUR FUCKING "AIN'T NO WAY SHE WAS 12 DOING THAT" FEMINIST NORMIE SENTIMENT OUT and it just ate at me. She has a kid now.

just be sperg theory