Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Burgercels,where in the USA do you live?

Burgercels,Where In The USA are you from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Where In The United States Do You Live?

Fuck you graynigger take your datamining elsewhere :feelstrash:

I live in South North Hawaii, off the coast of Puerto Rico, about 20 miles from downtown Alberta.

I live near the Canadian-Mexican border

Last edited:
in your mom's house:feelsLSD:

JoinedFeb 2, 2022

I am not telling you nigga, also I know you ain’t making this shit public:feelskek:
broly lives in nebraska.

graycel nigga here to collect mf census data
This is true,I'm actually an agent working for the CIA and FBI collecting Data from you fucking inkwells. I will be knocking on all of your doors tommorow. Pussio. Jokes,I'm just curious about where most people live in the USA. That's all

7e8266ff37aff33dabc2eb12528a14755

I dont get it
if you've ever been with people who smoke weed and you tell them they're addicted, they'll start saying a bunch of stuff like, "i'm not addicted, bro. i can stop anytime." even though their behavior contradicts it. meanwhile, most alcoholics admit that they are addicted.

it has nothing to do with the post. i just posted it cause i thought it was funny + i'm not telling you my exact region but you'll know if you look at older posts of mine / ask certain people.

I dont get it,
if you've ever been with people who smoke weed and you tell them they're addicted, they'll start saying a bunch of stuff like, "i'm not addicted, bro. i can stop anytime." even though their behavior contradicts it. meanwhile, most alcoholics admit that they are addicted.

it has nothing to do with the post. i just posted it cause i thought it was funny + i'm not telling you my exact region but you'll know if you look at older posts of mine / ask certain people.
Oh that's cool. Had a panic attack for a second jfl

You feds suck at collecting data, couldn't be more obvious. :feelskek:

whats a burgercel? sombedy that is an incel because they ate too many burgers?