Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Burger recipes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Hey brocels , Can you please share some good burger recipes? I want to open a small business because im tired of doing nothing and employers just ghost me everyfucking time , I would like some cheap and tasty recipes for the patties and fries , Nothing too fancy but good enough to be sold effectively , I really need the money...and a bit of hope , Thanks in advance. :feelsbadman:

1 big room full of bad bitches

And we stuntin like

Gucci Gucci
Louie Louie
Fendi Fendi
Prada

Them basic butches wear that shit so I don’t even bother

And we stuntin like

Gucci Gucci
Louie Louie
Fendi Fendi
Prada

Them basic butches wear that shit so I don’t even bother

ok

Fuck if I know bro, I just cook the burger and then put nature seasoning salt on it as well as cheese and mustard and I'm good.

time to buy ingredients for a burger - will upload pic here later :what: of the result

Why not use store-bought patties that are bought in bulk? It's cheaper that way

WhatsApp Image 2021 08 09 at 142951
2 Burgers like that I made myself - cost : 2,50 euro.

Brioche buns, dutch cheese:ahegao:, 150 g patty each, tastes like dry truecel food. Toasted the buns, put a piece of butter on the buns and ketchup

Its best to use mix of beef and greasy pork, ground the meat together with onion and little bit of garlic, season with salt, dry vegetable seasoning blend and ground hot paprika. Mix it well and leave it to rest for some time. Shape and fry.

Its best to use mix of beef and greasy pork, ground the meat together with onion and little bit of garlic, season with salt, dry vegetable seasoning blend and ground hot paprika. Mix it well and leave it to rest for some time. Shape and fry.

thanks bro , gonna try.

Are you gonna add chicharon to your burger?

what kind of vegetables should i mix with the meat? that could help me to reduce costs and make the burgers more filling , oatmeal?
You dont have to use vegetables, i use it to give it little bit of more taste. I forgot black pepper goes with meat. Dont put oatmeal, most people add crushed soy and affects the taste little bit. When i want to make more i add bread soaked in water.

what kind of vegetables should i mix with the meat? that could help me to reduce costs and make the burgers more filling , oatmeal?
the german "bouletten" (an ancestor of the burger I assume) usually has finely chopped onion, it might use egg as a binder

You dont have to use vegetables, i use it to give it little bit of more taste. I forgot black pepper goes with meat. Dont put oatmeal, most people add crushed soy and affects the taste little bit. When i want to make more i add bread soaked in water.

Thanks so much for the ideas , I never thought of using bread before! :feelsokman: