Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullying ruins your life

• Thread starter Deleted member 39443
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39443

Self-banned
-
Many believe that bullying is just a childish thing that you can overcome with therapy, but bad experiences create traumas and in many cases those traumas can only be dealt with medication, no matter how much you try to help yourself with ''willpower'' and false positivism you do not achieve anything and the steps pass, life goes away and you are never happy, for many factors of course, but bullying is a fundamental one there, you run out of options and end up becoming an enemy of the system or just do rope, of course, a man who does not have the courage to defend himself when he is bullied is a genetically weak man, but it is not his fault he was born like that, because we are not all born for war, we are not made to face someone who wants to hurt us, we are simply vulnerable beings in a world full of people willing to trample on the most fragile, society seems to be more interested in looking for threats within this forum or internet places than going into real social settings like a school, a work place, etc where maybe you could also find mentally ill people who harm other people.

Not all men can stop being insecure, shy, etc because they are naturally so, it is their genetics, they are unable to develop an active or dominant personality, either from birth or trauma, and even less so if they are bullied and treated with indifference, they have problems they can't solve even if they try, so they just fit in being the way they are, self pity arises from loneliness and lack of attention, it is totally normal to 'victimize' yourself if nothing is in your favor, if everything seems to be against you, as for women specifically, they should not talk about getting out of the bottom by mere will when they have never been there, they know nothing of what it is to improve as a person and those things exclusive to men, and I think about it because normies and women mainly tend to give the most useless advice as if they know what they are talking about.

I was bullied for years in the worst possible way. Beaten up, laughed at, rumors spread about me, got my things stolen etc., until i lost my mind and everything went downhill. I skipped school, didn’t work and just neeted like a parasite, because i wasn’t able to function with my anger issues and misanthropy.

Last edited:
I was bullied for years, until i lost my mind and everything got downhill. I skipped school, didn’t work and just neeted like a parasite, because i wasn’t able to function with my anger issues and misanthropy.
I'm sorry, I have already seen many cases of men who were bullied to such an extent that they lost the direction of their lives, and it's brutal that society considers it an exaggeration to complain about this
This is what we do, reaffirming what we all already know

Bullying changes the course of victims lives forever.

The best form of going ER is to throw acid on the faces of attractive bullies in middle/high school (in minecraft)

bonus points if you are an adult and do this and have an "unfair advantage" over the "children" you are attacking

Bullying changes the course of victims lives forever.
Totally brocels
The best form of going ER is to throw acid on bullies in middle/high school (in minecraft)

bonus points if you are an adult and do this and have an "unfair advantage" over the "children" you are attacking
Yes, fortunately, where I studied, the teachers were aware of these things, but I have seen many cases where they did not do justice to bullying cases, no matter how extreme they were

It's brutal that there are many adult bullies curiously enough

Last edited:
The best form of going ER is to throw acid on the faces of attractive bullies in middle/high school (in minecraft)

If anyone goes ER (in minecraft), they should get back specifically at the people that did them wrong , rather than shooting fellow incels who've suffered enough already

If anyone goes ER (in minecraft), they should get back specifically at the people that did them wrong , rather than shooting fellow incels who've suffered enough already
Going after teenage chads is good too

Most chads are incels now a day.

Many believe that bullying is just a childish thing that you can overcome with therapy, but bad experiences create traumas and in many cases those traumas can only be dealt with medication, no matter how much you try to help yourself with ''willpower'' and false positivism you do not achieve anything and the steps pass, life goes away and you are never happy, for many factors of course, but bullying is a fundamental one there, you run out of options and end up becoming an enemy of the system or just do rope, of course, a man who does not have the courage to defend himself when he is bullied is a genetically weak man, but it is not his fault he was born like that, because we are not all born for war, we are not made to face someone who wants to hurt us, we are simply vulnerable beings in a world full of people willing to trample on the most fragile, society seems to be more interested in looking for threats within this forum or internet places than going into real social settings like a school, a work place, etc where maybe you could also find mentally ill people who harm other people.

Not all men can stop being insecure, shy, etc because they are naturally so, it is their genetics, they are unable to develop an active or dominant personality, either from birth or trauma, and even less so if they are bullied and treated with indifference, they have problems they can't solve even if they try, so they just fit in being the way they are, self pity arises from loneliness and lack of attention, it is totally normal to 'victimize' yourself if nothing is in your favor, if everything seems to be against you, as for women specifically, they should not talk about getting out of the bottom by mere will when they have never been there, they know nothing of what it is to improve as a person and those things exclusive to men, and I think about it because normies and women mainly tend to give the most useless advice as if they know what they are talking about.
Have you considered finding the social media accounts of the people who bullied you?

I did. They said they were sorry. :feelsaww:

Have you considered finding the social media accounts of the people who bullied you?

I did. They said they were sorry. :feelsaww:
unexpected ray of sunshine in the darkness.

I got left to the hordes by my parents. no fighting skills no awareness of demons that lurk.

i only learned about cluster B disorders, dark triad/tetrad sociopaths and psychopaths later on in life and it makes sense now. They all had the smirk, looking me up and down and sizing me up, intimidating stares with and without smirks. loaded tones and snarky comments. I was prey and didnt know it at the time.

parents failed me and i couldnt depend on them because they wouldnt even do anything if i told them they would tell me to ignore ppl more than likely. Im still traumatized by it :feelsbadman: i could have used much guidance and assistance. I realize people are sadists and evil now. I dont look the same now so i dont attract them as much but i can still see 'it' in others. The smirk and their predatory gaze sizing up people in the room, exaggerated body language and excessively extroverted questioning of people about their personal business.

its like john carpenter's "they live' you now sense and see them but others dont. its scary like that

the most fucked up thing is that bullies can change, they can even become good people. mental trauma and painful memories will always stay though, even if the bully "atones" for their sins you will always be mentally scarred. it truly is a cucked world.

I got left to the hordes by my parents. no fighting skills no awareness of demons that lurk.

i only learned about cluster B disorders, dark triad/tetrad sociopaths and psychopaths later on in life and it makes sense now. They all had the smirk, looking me up and down and sizing me up, intimidating stares with and without smirks. loaded tones and snarky comments. I was prey and didnt know it at the time.

parents failed me and i couldnt depend on them because they wouldnt even do anything if i told them they would tell me to ignore ppl more than likely. Im still traumatized by it :feelsbadman: i could have used much guidance and assistance. I realize people are sadists and evil now. I dont look the same now so i dont attract them as much but i can still see 'it' in others. The smirk and their predatory gaze sizing up people in the room, exaggerated body language and excessively extroverted questioning of people about their personal business.

its like john carpenter's "they live' you now sense and see them but others dont. its scary like that
Psychopaths create sociopaths

I totally understand what you say brocel, that human cruelty I felt it in the meanness of bullies, why harm someone who does nothing to you for no reason? Just because it's fun they would say, I'm sure many of them have psychopathic traits as they enjoy the suffering of someone weaker.

The bullies succeed in life and have great futures in many cases, while the bullied remain in absolute misery, yet society will always blame the bullied for everything, because we choose to fail.

I was bullied for years in the worst possible way. Beaten up, laughed at, rumors spread about me, got my things stolen etc., until i lost my mind and everything went downhill. I skipped school, didn’t work and just neeted like a parasite, because i wasn’t able to function with my anger issues and misanthropy.
Same

the most fucked up thing is that bullies can change, they can even become good people. mental trauma and painful memories will always stay though, even if the bully "atones" for their sins you will always be mentally scarred. it truly is a cucked world.
The damage has already been done, there is no turning back, they did wrong and it is useless for bullies to regret their actions, the past will not change

Psychopaths create sociopaths

I totally understand what you say brocel, that human cruelty I felt it in the meanness of bullies, why harm someone who does nothing to you for no reason? Just because it's fun they would say, I'm sure many of them have psychopathic traits as they enjoy the suffering of someone weaker.

The bullies succeed in life and have great futures in many cases, while the bullied remain in absolute misery, yet society will always blame the bullied for everything, because we choose to fail.

Yeah like this

Yes, fortunately, where I studied, the teachers were aware of these things, but I have seen many cases where they did not do justice to bullying cases, no matter how extreme they were
Teachers mostly never do anything when bullies act but if you defend yourself from bullies they'll react like enraged animals and jump right to defend the bullies and then verbally abuse you.

Teachers mostly never do anything when bullies act but if you defend yourself from bullies they'll react like enraged animals and jump right to defend the bullies and then verbally abuse you.
That's how society acts too, if they bully you it's ''normal'' because there will always be bad people, somehow they try to justify it, if you are weak and can't stand it, it's your fault

bullying hurt me but it wasnt what ultimately broke me. 10 years of rejection by females drove me insane. still havent recovered. now i hear voices and moving shadows

bullying hurt me but it wasnt what ultimately broke me. 10 years of rejection by females drove me insane. still havent recovered. now i hear voices and moving shadows
I'm sorry brocel, of course rejections are part of the pain, they go hand in hand with the feeling