Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullying never ends for me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I still get bullied in places like this even amongst people like myself it happens in real life too sometimes but it’s a lot worse on here because you guys are the only people I can relate too I have nothing in common with the average person the blackpill community has bullied me as much as the rest of society has I’m wanted dead everywhere

I still get bullied in places like this even amongst people like myself it happens in real life too sometimes but it’s a lot worse on here because you guys are the only people I can relate too I have nothing in common with the average person the blackpill community has bullied me as much as the rest of society has I’m wanted dead everywhere
That guy correct?

Yeah man this is why i will not posting anything for long time after reading your thread because you know i'm just going to read IDs after IDs then doing something different to cope.

Let's stop bullying this poor guy... Unless he says some dumb shit again.

Screenshot 20220829 150101 Instagram

truecel trait: totally and utterly unaware of how to interact socially :feelsrope: