Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bullied at university, I am reaching my breaking point

AloneCel2

AloneCel2

Officer
★★★
7 normfags walked up to me, mocked me, and walked away laughing hysterically.

Death to all retards who think this shit only happens in middle school and high school. The fact this was my only social interaction in 3 weeks is just brutal.

Death to all retards who tell incels to "just go outside" because this is the type of shit that happens when we do. "Online echo chambers create incels :foidSoy: :soy:" no, the fucking outside world does.

I just want to drop out at this point, every year it just gets more and more depressing. Educational systems are torture for trucels, you will constantly be made to feel like worthless garbage. Only normies can have a positive educational experience in life.

at the risk of sounding like an ITnigger, are you able to rule out the possiblity that you just dress or act very non-NT? I've never seen college aged kids walk up to someone and just mock them simply for their looks, even the most misshapen truecel.

yeah ive also been harrassed especially when i take my walks alone some group of normshits just insults me for no reason or yell at me. Fucking cunts but of course they NEVER do that when they are alone

how did they mock you

ss_080416_vatech_shooter.jpg

I was never directly bullied but I always felt mogged wherever I go

at the risk of sounding like an ITnigger, are you able to rule out the possiblity that you just dress or act very non-NT? I've never seen college aged kids walk up to someone and just mock them simply for their looks, even the most misshapen truecel.
I do act non-NT, I am not absolutely sure that I am though. Its hard to get a professional diagnosis especially in a sand shithole

yeah ive also been harrassed especially when i take my walks alone some group of normshits just insults me for no reason or yell at me. Fucking cunts but of course they NEVER do that when they are alone
how did they mock you
They made fun of me because im constantly on phone. Its true, I do use my phone to avoid social interaction because I am very high inhib, just entering the lecture room when its full makes my heart pound a lot for reference

They made fun of me because im constantly on phone. Its true, I do use my phone to avoid social interaction because I am very high inhib, just entering the lecture room when its full makes my heart pound a lot for reference
what were their exact words

same

Normoids always come in packs/group and attack the weak vulnerable lonewolf.

Why were they mocking you? Normies usually mock me for having ADHD

what were their exact words
they spoke in sand language obv, but they essentially told me that maybe I should try sticking the phone a little harder to my face

Why were they mocking you? Normies usually mock me for having ADHD
non-NT behavior I assume

One of the explicitly told me "I like bullying you, there is no one else to bully here except you" a couple of months ago

What can a framecel do against 7 people exactly?
just hit one of them bro the average normie have T levels so low they will just run away when one of them gets knocked tf out

just hit one of them bro the average normie have T levels so low they will just run away when one of them gets knocked tf out
I dont even know how to land a punch, my ass is not knocking anything out

Death to all retards who think this shit only happens in middle school and high school. The fact this was my only social interaction in 3 weeks is just brutal.

Death to all retards who tell incels to "just go outside" because this is the type of shit that happens when we do. "Online echo chambers create incels :foidSoy: :soy:" no, the fucking outside world does.

I just want to drop out at this point, every year it just gets more and more depressing. Educational systems are torture for trucels, you will constantly be made to feel like worthless garbage. Only normies can have a positive educational experience in life.
Er

SAME they are scared to 1v1 me fuck them

non-NT behavior I assume

One of the explicitly told me "I like bullying you, there is no one else to bully here except you" a couple of months ago
Yeah same people LIKE to bully us so they can feel better
then they wonder why we react rude sometimes

Brutal, sorry for you brocels. These normies are the most evil creatures.

Yeah same people LIKE to bully us so they can feel better
then they wonder why we react rude sometimes
its how they always do it, bully and abuse you and when youve had enough and try to stand up for yourself they will attempt to gaslight you into thinking youre the bad person

That’s brutal how the fuck did you get bullied in university? I would’ve just started attacking them and gotten away with it because I’m non NT so I could just claim bullying cuz of disability. You should do that if you have something through the university?

non-NT behavior I assume

At this point get into martial arts, carry a knife or get on roids. If you have a group confronting you, lol you can call self defense in that situation since it’s 1 v 5+

tell them you got a gun in the trunk of your car

At this point get into martial arts, carry a knife or get on roids. If you have a group confronting you, lol you can call self defense in that situation since it’s 1 v 5+
ive been considering a pocket knife for a while, ill probably just get one

they say bullying ends after high school but it’s not true. we are meant to suffer for life

Bullying never ends.

cope if u think a subhuman framelet will do any notable damage to a pack of sand nigger normies :feelskek:

When I was in community college I didn’t believe uni cels who said they get bullied but now that I am in uni I understand :feelsbadman:. Uni students are high schoolers 2.0 but more rich, privileged, and pretentious

Why were they laughing at you?

its how they always do it, bully and abuse you and when youve had enough and try to stand up for yourself they will attempt to gaslight you into thinking youre the bad person
Classic.
~This is the exact same crowd of cowards who cower in fear, when there are shots being fired, and pretend to be these oooh poor lill victims, when they were active participants in developing these events.

Teach them not to mess with you bring pain and harm to them whether it be Physical or Mental pain make them feel what you have felt for your whole life HURT THEM.

cope if u think a subhuman framelet will do any notable damage to a pack of sand nigger normies :feelskek:
It’s university if he gets attacked by a group it could legally work in his favor,
When I was in community college I didn’t believe uni cels who said they get bullied but now that I am in uni I understand :feelsbadman:. Uni students are high schoolers 2.0 but more rich, privileged, and pretentious
yea you guys can’t let this shit happen. Thankfully I haven’t interacted with much people but Istg idc about how my mind is if I experience this especially with how much I changed. I will confront and purposely escalate it so I can properly attack or use a weapon in self defense against a Normie faggot.

Man imagine PAYING to go to college just to get mocked by sandniggers
My parents' fault for forcing me to go, I told them from the start that i dont want to as it would never work for me but they didnt allow me not to

Its their money im wasting by being here and i dont feel one ounce of guilt for wasting it, I always knew this is how it would go