Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buddhist cope...you are incel because you have bad karma and been bad to women in your last life

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Yet it is a sin no to create life. So according to Buddhist teaching you are sinning because you are not creating life but you cannot create life because you are incel. Wtd? I cant believe that this is being taught in Buddhism. No wonder so many Thaicels ar cucked,

You can still create life as an incel if you betabuxx

no face no life

Yet it is a sin no to create life. So according to Buddhist teaching you are sinning because you are not creating life but you cannot create life because you are incel. Wtd? I cant believe that this is being taught in Buddhism. No wonder so many Thaicels ar cucked,

I thought Buddhism had more of an antinatalist view to it?

This could be a more cultural natalist practice that has been incorporated into Buddhism.

Yo, that's crazy cuz reincarnation isn't even real.

All religions have been (((tainted))).

no...just no.

Choosing the betabux door doesn't then mean looks don't matter. Truecels who want to betabux are still going to have long odds vs 4-5/10 normies who want to betabux.

And women don't decide to take on a betabuxxer and not care about looks at all. Assuming the financial security is relatively similar, they are going to get the best looking guy they are most compatible with even when betabuxxing.

So no, truecels cannot 'just betabux'. They are going to be beaten out by low tier normies capable of providing well who dont look hideous.

no...just no.

Choosing the betabux door doesn't then mean looks don't matter. Truecels who want to betabux are still going to have long odds vs 4-5/10 normies who want to betabux.

And women don't decide to take on a betabuxxer and not care about looks at all. Assuming the financial security is relatively similar, they are going to get the best looking guy they are most compatible with even when betabuxxing.

So no, truecels cannot 'just betabux'. They are going to be beaten out by low tier normies capable of providing well who dont look hideous.
No one ever said that it's easy for Incels?
I just stated that it's still possible

Go ER (in your video game of choice)
That's some karma for the normies
full

all religion are cope

God is indifferent

If you let bad people reproduce there will only be more bad people in the world till they take over entirely. JFL at "turn to the other cheek" copers.
It's just a genetic lottery, chad and stacy can produce an incel, and incel and a low-tier foid can produce a chad
many users here including me have a chad brother and above average parents

Someone made a thread a while ago on how buddhism is basically chad worship

Buddhism more like retardism tbh.

It's just a genetic lottery, chad and stacy can produce an incel, and incel and a low-tier foid can produce a chad
many users here including me have a chad brother and above average parents
yeah everyone in my family is above average. if it wasn't for acne/acne scars i'd be high normie. damn acne genes screwed me

NO YOU CANT

Overall the Buddhist idea makes a lot of sense within a ricecel context. I can see why the they came to this conclusion

Last edited:
cope or rope tbh

if i had the choice i would rather be reincarnated as an incel again than a cuck or a foid

If you let bad people reproduce there will only be more bad people in the world till they take over entirely. JFL at "turn to the other cheek" copers.
Turn other cheek means go ahead,hit again and they will receive a twice amount of the lord's wrath

gigantic greycel moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back