Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutally short Blackcel interview

It nevER began for him

it's worse if you're black since you're supposed to have the NBA halo

His personality is holding him back. Not his height :foidSoy:

it's worse if you're black since you're supposed to have the NBA halo

Yeah, I don’t think the guy on the right is even that tall but he mogs him into the next universe height and frame wise.

How can he cope? How is "coping" even a possibility?

Plus he has earrings which is a girly feminine thing.

Game over. The truth is that Foids instinctively WANT TO BE TOWERED OVER BY A TALL MALE. IT GIVES THEM A SENSE OF SAFETY and PROTECTION.
They INSTINCTIVELY SEEK a TALLER MALE FOR PROTECTION.
Beyond Over.

How can he cope? How is "coping" even a possibility?

Honestly he is just causing himself stress and pain by going out trying to enjoy any kind of social nightlife.

He would be better off investing in vidya and becoming a hermit like me.

Less stress and rejection.

Even as a manlet myself, I just have to laugh at stuff like this every time I see it.

Foids certainly don't care what's in Chad's 'heart and mind'. This guy sounds like he's on the verge of tears with every word he says.

I loved how the interviewer made sure to bring up that he was single. I knew a guy who was 5 5” decent face, buff, drove a nice car, super good at jiu jitsu and could beat almost anyone but was always single. Like some guys can get around being short like 5 8” but being a turbo manlet is absolutely fucked