Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutally relatable post

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Was digging through Tellem's post history when I found this brutal thread.

He talks about how much it sucks to be ethnic, not only are you undesirable to females, but you are also likely born into a low class family, with no money, you are pretty much guaranteed a shit life. Being ethnic is a bigger death sentence than you could ever imagine, jfl I'm suffering 24/7.

@Irredeemable @Lukashenko

Who are these people

Free @Tellem-T

Was digging through Tellem's post history when I found this brutal thread.

He talks about how much it sucks to be ethnic, not only are you undesirable to females, but you are also likely born into a low class family, with no money, you are pretty much guaranteed a shit life. Being ethnic is a bigger death sentence than you could ever imagine, jfl I'm suffering 24/7.

@Irredeemable @Lukashenko
holy fuck that post is extremely relateable

you cannot experience life as an ethnic.
all ethnics need to be aborted to prevent future suffering.

Even if an ethnic ascends, he will always be an inferior ethnic. You can ascend from inceldom, but you can NEVER escape ethnicdom. There is a reason a wise man once said "I was born, and my life was over". It's because you cannot truly live as an ethnic, you are a hollow undead brown golem. This is extremely painful and I cannot cope with it.

holy fuck that post is extremely relateable

you cannot experience life as an ethnic.
all ethnics need to be aborted to prevent future suffering.
It's brutal, nice to have this forum back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back