Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL: Woman openly admit not being attracted to their beta bfs

• Thread starter SubhumanMonster
  • Start date
S

SubhumanMonster

Banned
-
https://www.vice.com/sv/article/bn3apa/millennialls-not-having-sex-in-relationships

WARNING: PURE GRADE A SUICIDE FUEL.

First, do you notice how it's ALWAYS the woman who are not attracted to their partner, and not vice-versa? Every woman in this day and age is so spoiled from all the chad cock they've had their bfs will never compare and they are bored. THEY OPENLY ADMIT IT:

I was shocked when we first had sex: he'd been in a long-term relationship, so just assumed he'd be a lot more experienced. I chalked it up to me having some really great sexual partners in the past

THIS IS WHAT DATING LOOKS LIKE IN 2018. WOMAN CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH YOU AND DENY YOU SEX AND CUCK YOU BECAUSE OF ALL THE CHAD COCK THEY HAD AND CAN HAVE.

This article proves it. Pack it up boys, it's fucking over. Someone bring me the rope.

JFL

this is the result of haram relationships.

meanwhile ahmed is pumping out a family of 7+ pious children.

Islam will WIN.

I wonder what cucktears thinks of this?
This shit is quite common aswell.

i'm gonna cope,fuck this women i'm better than them.
Let them fuck chad,if i ever get the opportunity i beat the shit out of that

Jfl, this is your future with any woman if you're not Chad. You're either Chad in life or you lose in life.

I wonder what cucktears thinks of this?
This shit is quite common aswell.
Muh "but sex isn't everything and a relationship is so much more and goes beyond looks". Just fucking kek, mutual attraction is the fucking BASIS for a fucking relationship, yet woman are openly not attracted to their beta bfs because their tolerance level is through the roof after fucking dozens of Chads.

Muh "but sex isn't everything and a relationship is so much more and goes beyond looks". Just fucking kek, mutual attraction is the fucking BASIS for a fucking relationship, yet woman are openly not attracted to their beta bfs because their tolerance level is through the roof after fucking dozens of Chads.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Jfl, this is your future with any woman if you're not Chad. You're either Chad in life or you lose in life.
Exactly. If woman wouldn't be so spoiled with Chad, they maybe could also be happy with a normie, but such woman barely exist anymore due to the advance of online dating. So it's either Chad or death (beta cuckoldry or incel).

nothing new here, most millennial guys are soy boys so I see why they can't please their woman kek

"I was shocked when we first had sex: he'd been in a long-term relationship, so just assumed he'd be a lot more experienced. I chalked it up to me having some really great sexual partners in the past"

LMAO. This is going to be every member of this site but even worse if any of us every gets a GF.

"I was shocked when we first had sex: he'd been in a long-term relationship, so just assumed he'd be a lot more experienced. I chalked it up to me having some really great sexual partners in the past"

LMAO. This is going to be every member of this site but even worse if any of us every gets a GF.
Notice how the guy in this story already was in a long-term relationship, while most of us here are KHHV.

Now the difference between sex with Chad and a beta soy boy is like the difference between a cheap used car and a lamborghini. But the difference between chad and a KHHV incel... I don't think a comparison even exist. Probably a broken tricycle.

Yup, I've seen hundreds of reddit posts BY WOMEN, about them leaving/cheating on their partner because they didn't enjoy the sex.

Notice how the guy in this story already was in a long-term relationship, while most of us here are KHHV.

Now the difference between sex with Chad and a beta soy boy is like the difference between a cheap used car and a lamborghini. But the difference between chad and a KHHV incel... I don't think a comparison even exist. Probably a broken tricycle.

If I ever get laid I'm guessing she will burst into laughter at my pathetic attempt at sex and tell everyone how bad I was

JFL

resulting in a too large population growth that keeps strict islamic countries shithole countries and unstable

man fuck this shit.

this is why we turn into "misogynists"

It's very common.
"I love my boyfriend/husband but I can't feel pleasure when we are having sex!"

resulting in a too large population growth that keeps strict islamic countries shithole countries and unstable
>implying there are no Muslims in the west

JFL. cant admit.

its over for 2 child white normie families.

But to be honest, nothing else could be expected from vice.com, this site truly is degeneracy central. I have seen even worse than this article there. They probably list having STDs as a requirement to get hired kek. Not all woman are such greats thots as vice.com-"journalists"

PHXVQfe.gif

JFL

this is the result of haram relationships.

Islam will WIN.

Inshallah brother we will cleanse the Dunya of all this haram

id say I feel bad for these normies but I don't.

i hope the copers here who claim that normals have great sex lives and loyal girlfriends come into this thread

https://www.vice.com/sv/article/bn3apa/millennialls-not-having-sex-in-relationships

First, do you notice how it's ALWAYS the woman who are not attracted to their partner, and not vice-versa? Every woman in this day and age is so spoiled from all the chad cock they've had their bfs will never compare and they are bored. THEY OPENLY ADMIT IT:

THIS IS WHAT DATING LOOKS LIKE IN 2018. WOMAN CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH YOU AND DENY YOU SEX AND CUCK YOU BECAUSE OF ALL THE CHAD COCK THEY HAD AND CAN HAVE.

This article proves it. Pack it up boys, it's fucking over. Someone bring me the rope.

Go to Thailand you dickhead....

Go to Thailand you dickhead...

*passes OP a rope*

Would LOVE to see the reaction if a man was saying this kind of shit about his gf/wife. Actually, I know the reaction: long ago I saw an episode of Dr Phil (or some other blue-pilled normie talk show) where a guy was saying he wasn't attracted to his wife anymore because she gained lots of weight after pregnancy. Of course everyone was booing.

And keep in mind that's just for him not being attracted to her after massive weight gain; femoids can admit they aren't attracted to their men simply because they aren't Chad and normie cucks don't bat an eyelid.

Would LOVE to see the reaction if a man was saying this kind of shit about his gf/wife. Actually, I know the reaction: long ago I saw an episode of Dr Phil (or some other blue-pilled normie talk show) where a guy was saying he wasn't attracted to his wife anymore because she gained lots of weight after pregnancy. Of course everyone was booing.

And keep in mind that's just for him not being attracted to her after massive weight gain; femoids can admit they aren't attracted to their men simply because they aren't Chad and normie cucks don't bat an eyelid.
YOU GO GURL

Sucks for the Cucks doing it... / if men in the us just stop pursuing women this shit wouldve been solved...

my old boss used to make fun of me by asking me to date my 400lb coworker. When I said "No" she would ask why.

I was too high inhib to say she was a fatass.

"I love you but Im not in love with you."

It's an old song.

giphy.gif

JFL at having a relationship in 2018.

Feminism helped to create soyboys. Now they are upset with that too. :lul:

Are you a moron? Shes talking about the fact he was beta in bed

Blackpill, getting a good job is compensating for being unattractive.

jeez seeing people holding hands triggered me

Last edited:
You have to understand that the women chase the Alphas,
And that the only reason they carry on with all this femanism bullshit is to weed out the weak men that will listen to it.

They want a man that says listen you dumb bitch i know you want to fuck me so bad, now cut the crap, i do not have a lot of time, i am fucking 9 of you bitches, now if you want it, lay down shut the fuck up and play dead for 3 hours.

You then fuck them every way till Sunday, they are so happy now.

Always say to them if you want to stop just let me know, and stop, because that will leave some extra energy for the next woman that demands your time.

Understand, it is the woman that hunts the man.

Never the other way around.

So man up and they will come, get on a plane to Thailand.

Be nice to the ladies and you will go through basic training for say 3 months.

You will forget all these red pills, blue pill, black pill bullshit, (i think it is a gay ploy by the way).

And please note i have nothing bad to say or think about gay people.

Lesbians can be the best sex you can ever have...

Now book those tickets boys, Bangkok or bust...

After all it is a KINGdom, not a Womandom...

And that the only reason they carry on with all this femanism bullshit is to weed out the weak men that will listen to it.

They want a man that says listen you dumb bitch i know you want to fuck me so bad, now cut the crap, i do not have a lot of time, i am fucking 9 of you bitches, now if you want it, lay down shut the fuck up and play dead for 3 hours.

Always say to them if you want to stop just let me know, and stop, because that will leave some extra energy for the next woman that demands your time.

Understand, it is the woman that hunts the man.

Never the other way around.

Be nice to the ladies and you will go through basic training for say 3 months.

You will forget all these red pills, blue pill, black pill bullshit, (i think it is a gay ploy by the way).

And please note i have nothing bad to say or think about gay people.

Lesbians can be the best sex you can ever have...

Great. Another poster who types like a schizo boomer

Great. Another poster who types like a schizo boomer
Your the one with your cock in your hand dude..

Duddey Dude...

Get to Thailand, say thank you and smile, be kind and go to the temples and give alms...

User was warned for his posts.

Listen, relax and be your true self.....

Don't blame the female for seeing what you really are.
That is her job.
Improve yourself...

my old boss used to make fun of me by asking me to date my 400lb coworker. When I said "No" she would ask why.

I was too high inhib to say she was a fatass.
You could've used the cop out answer femoids usually give and say you're not my type.

You're saying what a lot of people say. We already know about thailand. The blackpill is for western countries where women have more privileges.

You're saying what a lot of people say. We already know about thailand. The blackpill is for western countries where women have more privileges.

Ok,
So why waste your time talking about Western women???