Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BRUTAL! "While physical attractiveness was less important to BLIND men, BLIND women considered physical attractiveness as important as sighted women."

Maybe women really can tell if you are good looking from your personality alone :feelsohgod:

You can’t make this shit up, even the blind women want a 6ft, chiseled jawed Chad. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Imagine being so damn ugly, a blind woman rejects you.

That sounds like a joke and a dis, but here we are in this new destination in the clown world.

:feelsclown:
Honk honk nibba
6386E1DD 7D69 4667 987F 431CFE69130A

"But women are less visual than men :soy: "

Literally care about looks to such a significant extent even blind women refuse anything less than chad.

B-but I thought women were less visual than men :feels:

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
The discovery of the truth is just an unstoppable train but normies cannot see it even when they get ran over. Im gonna need to wear my clown shoes full time now.

IT won't touch this with a parsec pole

This is why I always tell that going for blind holes is cope. Her friends would just tell her you are not Chad and "woops!" Get cucked.

It's their biological whorish instinct to be fucked by Chad

Just be physical attractive bro

yikes sweaty, thats just a small sample size of women, not all women are like that :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"if you're ugly just date blindies, bro"
AWALT is the absolute truth
It's always a cope of just date X.

Just date ugly/fat/blind/short women. Lmaooo it's all wrong

"No explanation given as to the gender disparity?? I think this could be survey error. "

The bluepilled normie in the comments is scared

Seeing this thread made me remember this

It looks like Seth Mcfarlene was blackpilled to include this scene into his show. I was really naive to think this wasn't the case, back in my bluepilled days, and seeing this thread helped further confirm it. Sad times to be an ugly male.

The meme gender, everyone
Imagine being so damn ugly, a blind woman rejects you.

That sounds like a joke and a dis, but here we are in this new destination in the clown world.

:feelsclown:
yup. okay. that's it
we have reached PEAK levels of clown world
that's a wrap. this society is officially fucked.
burn it down. hard reset. release the nukes.
END THIS JOKE OF A WORLD ALREADY

Absolutely brutal

The lust for chad has no eyes, so to say

There goes my idea of dating a blind foid. :feelsbadman:

yup. okay. that's it
we have reached PEAK levels of clown world
that's a wrap. this society is officially fucked.
burn it down. hard reset. release the nukes.
END THIS JOKE OF A WORLD ALREADY

As much as I have a raging hard-on for nuclear war, I actually want to see how ridiculous it can possibly get before we let it all burn down. Ten years ago this kind of thing was something you'd expect from satire outlets like the onion. Now, it's everyday life.

Seeing this thread made me remember this

It looks like Seth Mcfarlene was blackpilled to include this scene into his show. I was really naive to think this wasn't the case, back in my bluepilled days, and seeing this thread helped further confirm it. Sad times to be an ugly male.

Lmfao, great clip. I have said this before, dating blind woman is no ascension strategy, she can still touch your face and feel your height!

This is the best opportunity I have had in a while, I should just lie about being chad and blind girls will love me!

Can women not stop being entitled?
Unless a women sudently become disfigured and handicaped, even then, an army of betabuck is just one swipe away. So no, i don't think so.

Unless a women sudently become disfigured and handicaped, even then, an army of betabuck is just one swipe away. So no, i don't think so.
Here's a deformed, morbidly obese, hairy foid with more SMV than this whole forum combined

Here's a deformed, morbidly obese, hairy foid with more SMV than this whole forum combined

I had almost forgotten about this , vagina = can't lose. This is from 2015, makes me wish i'd knew about the blackpill earlier.

Holy fucking kek.

CuckTears wont' touch this

Science always proving AWALT.

Silly study. Didn't they know that women are not visual?

Blind at birth or had sight n went blind? If it's the former, how do they even know what is attractive? I kno people can describe their partner to them but how do u draw something attractive in ur mind when u have never seen anything before?

I pray a meteor hits the earth sometimes

Not surprised one bit, even blind foids have ridiculously standards

just go for a blind foid theory officially debunked

You know it's over when you're thorougly black pilled already and reality still catches you off-guard.

blind gf cope ruined

How did women get away for so long in lieing to guys that they dont care about looks

Is Rolf Degen just your go-to weird science guy?

how can they even admire chad's bone structure? they just going to grow eyes? :lul:

The conclusions drawn from this are so retarded. Blind women value looks because of social perceptions / implications? No, its because its the same for sighted women - attractiveness = genetic quality. Women don't want to waste resources on dead end genetic offspring, they want the best sperm they can get.

Simple.

literally this scene :lul:

Why the fuck would a man's physical attractiveness matter to a blind foid, who cannot see his attractiveness or ugliness and have her eyes be plagued by it? Her eyes are broken!

This is why blind foids always bring a friend along who can assess a man's attractiveness. She can't be seen in public with a low-value male, nor take the seed of a low-value male. Foids are animalistic in every sense. No, they're lower than animals. They're like parasites.

How they are able know what's ugly and what isn't if they are blind from birth though.Also they don't have the concept of colors so JBW will have no effect with them

Her friends and family will tell her. Normies will never allow an ugly guy near a blind woman.