Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BRUTAL! "While physical attractiveness was less important to BLIND men, BLIND women considered physical attractiveness as important as sighted women."

The meme gender, everyone

Women keep feeling entitled
full

I hate them whores

Can women not stop being entitled?

Women care about showing off their boyfriends. "Trophy wife" is a bad term. "Trophy husband" is a better term.

But I heard wamen look for personality. Even blind hole wants chad. No wonder, it's a meme gender.

You can’t make this shit up, even the blind women want a 6ft, chiseled jawed Chad. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"But women are less visual than men :soy: "

Literally care about looks to such a significant extent even blind women refuse anything less than chad.
Even when looking for music the most important thing to a foid is musicians looks. Just look at Justin Bieber and 1D. JFL

This is unsettling.

Over for the cels who tried to sign language Maxx for blind foids.

Inb4 brazillian sigma screenshots this with the caption "because a couple of blind women represents all 3.5 billion women"

lmao where did IT disappear to haha they just disappeared like shit nigga they just teleported out of here they closed their eyes and shit hahaha :lul:

Imagine being so damn ugly, a blind woman rejects you.

That sounds like a joke and a dis, but here we are in this new destination in the clown world.

:feelsclown:

look at these cucks desperately trying to find a reason for this behaviour other than "women are hypergamous whores"

Confirms women just want pretty boys to look good in public and enhance their own status. So much for "Women care more about personality".

We are entering the End Times.

"if you're ugly just date blindies, bro"
AWALT is the absolute truth

There goes my idea of a dating a blind woman...

JFL!!!!!!! Hypergamy is encoded into the DNA of all women. You can't escape it boyos.

JFL at people getting mad over this.

She is blind and can’t obviously see if a man is attractive but she is not a unicorn beacause she is handicapped.

Hypergamy and biology still is a part of her.
"if you're ugly just date blindies, bro"
AWALT is the absolute truth
You get it.

Fucking cunts. They can't see a Chad but they want one. They are so fucking retarded.

women are such a fucking hivemind. they all want the same type of guy even the blind ones

Women care about showing off their boyfriends. "Trophy wife" is a bad term. "Trophy husband" is a better term.
Social status is not the main reason man, do you think she’s not able to get orbiters due to pity?

It’s plain old biology

AWALT

Social status is not the main reason man, do you think she’s not able to get orbiters due to pity?

It’s plain old biology

AWALT

I never said she couldn't get orbiters. i'm saying that women want to show off their husbands more than men want to show off their wives

It seems water is becoming more wet over time
Interesting
.............but shit

Ah, what a surprise :feelsseriously:

What a fucking joke

How they are able know what's ugly and what isn't if they are blind from birth though.Also they don't have the concept of colors so JBW will have no effect with them

How they could know what's ugly and what isn't if they are blind from birth though.Also they don't have the concept of colors so JBW will have no effect with them

They can feel your bones, though. And they hear if you are perceived as attractive by their sighted peers.

Literally care about looks to such a significant extent even blind women refuse anything less than chad.

What even is this world...?

“Just date blind women bro”

they can feel your personality with their fingertips

They cant even rate how someone looks in first place? What?

It needs to say if they were blind from birth.

Also i was thinking about dating a blind foid. That way if she's a landwhale, I feel that other people won't judge me because they'd know that looks didn't had anything to do with our choice.

Please someone add it to the Wiki (I don't have an account there, and admins refuse to give me one):

That's why learning sign language is so important! Give you a better chance with a blind foid!