Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal truth about hobbymaxxing and being an interesting person

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
My chad cousin and I, an incel, were born to prove blackpill and disprove all the blue pilled shit Cuck reddit says. Cuck reddit says that you need to be an interesting person, have hobbies, be interesting, go to museums, workshops, in order to get a gf. THIS IS BS.

My cousin is one of the most boring person I've seen. The only thing he does is work, watch TV football, gym, eat and sleep. He had a gf, who in the beginning did everything to him (e.g. she did everything he wanted, like bring stuff, go to shop for beer, etc.). He did jack shit to her, he abused her, always commanded, and treated her like a servant.

I, on the other hand, did sports (aikido), read literature (novels and science), play a flute. I tried to be kind an hold conversations, do nice things to people, suggest helping. Result: khhv.

Remember, that all your past (and future) failures with foids were not a result of your bad actions (like awkwardness) or behavior. There was nothing else you could have done differently to change the outcome. Foids decide your worth in seconds. After that there is nothing you can do to change that.

Foids only care about the things you can't change, not the ones you can.

There is no hobby for your face, buddy boi.

chad always win

One of the hardest black pills to swallow is realizing only looks, money, and status contribute to your desirability as a partner.

Hobbies, being a good person thats fun to be around dont matter. If they did, this forum wouldnt exist.

One of the hardest black pills to swallow is realizing only looks, money, and status contribute to your desirability as a partner.

Hobbies, being a good person thats fun to be around dont matter. If they did, this forum wouldnt exist.

The most annoying thing is that everyone teaches us since childhood about hobbymaxing and being a nice person. They legit are lying in our faces.

That:s why technology and science are only ways

Remember, that all your past (and future) failures with foids were not a result of your bad actions (like awkwardness) or behavior. There was nothing else you could have done differently to change the outcome. Foids decide your worth in seconds. After that there is nothing you can do to change that.
The fact that it takes a second to reject after decades of struggle and personal growth is what's most brutal. It's like getting a bad reroll in a roguelike. Except there's no rerolls and it lasts fucking decades with nothing after it

Cliffs: Looks

People telling to you hobbymaxx are trying to convince you to keep yourself distracted from realizing how over it is from looking at your face.

Foids only care about the things you can't change, not the ones you can.

51A2ECBC 22A8 4204 80EE 9EC59DFAA488

Foids likely don't even know that things like cad modeling or astronomy exist or give a damn even if they did. They would rather be killed by ted bundy than have an enlightened conversation with a sub-8.

Foids likely don't even know that things like cad modeling or astronomy exist or give a damn even if they did. They would rather be killed by ted bundy than have an enlightened conversation with a sub-8.
enlightened conversation :feelskek:

The fact that it takes a second to reject after decades of struggle and personal growth is what's most brutal. It's like getting a bad reroll in a roguelike. Except there's no rerolls and it lasts fucking decades with nothing after it
Brutal.

I guess we could've lied about being rich

tldr genetics is everything
People telling to you hobbymaxx are trying to convince you to keep yourself distracted from realizing how over it is from looking at your face.

Akido and flute? Kind of gay hobbies tbh

The most annoying thing is that everyone teaches us since childhood about hobbymaxing and being a nice person
Hobbymaxing is good for coping and being a nice person means you get less bullied.
This is a defense mechanism, not a mating strategy

chosen by my parents ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brutal. Must be tough having such bluepilled parents

If your parents wanted you to ascend they'd have made you do MMA and guitar instead

YIKES, SWEATY! IT’S ALMOST AS IF MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE REASON YOUT COUSIN IS A “CHAD” IS BECAUSE HE HAS A GOOD PERSONALITY! STOP BEING AN INKWELL, TAKE A SHOWER, WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY AND WATCH CAPTAIN MARVEL AND THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BECOME A “CHAD” TOO!

I used to play the flute too. Might be an incel trait. Over for flutecels.

YIKES, SWEATY! IT’S ALMOST AS IF MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE REASON YOUT COUSIN IS A “CHAD” IS BECAUSE HE HAS A GOOD PERSONALITY! STOP BEING AN INKWELL, TAKE A SHOWER, WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY AND WATCH CAPTAIN MARVEL AND THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BECOME A “CHAD” TOO!
kek, I know him to well. Half of my family hates him for being an asshole.
I used to play the flute too. Might be an incel trait. Over for flutecels.
chads take guitar and drums

I’ve never understood why someone’s hobby would have anything to do with attractiveness.

This is some kind of retarded bluepilled old wives tale.

You’re either attractive or not.

Foids only care about your hobby if it makes you money. I.e. you're a scientist and just invented something. They don't care about the invention but they'd be interested in how much money you'd stand to make.

If you're hobby makes you rich it ups your SMV. That's it.

I practice hobbies to give my life a purpose. Balding and manletism still overtower everything I do.

Foids do not care about the good traits and talents men have. They really are as shallow as this forum depicts. I've seen it over and over again. Foids pick violent criminals that with abuse them over decent men.

Sometimes I wonder why I've given 70 half-litre units of blood by age 30 for free.

Seems like cultured men of taste are rotting here while chad chimps are busing impregnating the primal foid whores.
I always see retarded 'bad boys' with hot girlfriends, but less often educated and well off people with gfs

Seems like cultured men of taste are rotting here while chad chimps are busing impregnating the primal foid whores.
This is common trend. Even if two people are of same looks level, the chimp may still be at an advantage from what I have seen. When people say have hobbies, the real meaning is just knowing popular songs or sports teams and nothing else. Other hobbies are useless for NT maxing. Also many studies showing low iq people having more kids than high iq, further proving chimp>cultured in current world

Foids do not care about the good traits and talents men have. They really are as shallow as this forum depicts. I've seen it over and over again. Foids pick violent criminals that with abuse them over decent men.

Sometimes I wonder why I've given 70 half-litre units of blood by age 30 for free.
respect for being a blood donor fren, despite all the shit happening in the world, it is a very generous thing to do.

Women are more attracted to vile, immoral, psychopathic murderer than any type of moral and virtuous man. Even if the immoral guy is lower in looks, he may still outslay the moral and virtuous man. I have seen this before, ugly men who thug max enough(legit drugs and violence not just listening to rap) can indeed mog normoe tier.

This is common trend. Even if two people are of same looks level, the chimp may still be at an advantage from what I have seen. When people say have hobbies, the real meaning is just knowing popular songs or sports teams and nothing else. Other hobbies are useless for NT maxing. Also many studies showing low iq people having more kids than high iq, further proving chimp>cultured in current world

It wasnt always like this though. There was a brief period in history when men were cultured and women found it attractive. Sure most men were betabuxxers back then, but it all made sense. Foids are now taking us back to the stone age.

Women are more attracted to vile, immoral, psychopathic murderer than any type of moral and virtuous man. Even if the immoral guy is lower in looks, he may still outslay the moral and virtuous man. I have seen this before, ugly men who thug max enough(legit drugs and violence not just listening to rap) can indeed mog normoe tier.

Yeah it's fucked. It's like they are still running on ultimate primitive emotion from 10,000 years ago. And that itself is enraging since I strength-mog most of these kinds of men, who are also cowards.

I always see retarded 'bad boys' with hot girlfriends, but less often educated and well off people with gfs

Likewise. Foids always choose the chimp like asshole while treating cultured guys like trash. They have always seen me as feminine simply because i dont act like a chimp. I refuse to devolve into a primitive ape-like being simply to attract one if these uncultured primal whores.

Yeah it's fucked. It's like they are still running on ultimate primitive emotion from 10,000 years ago. And that itself is enraging since I strength-mog most of these kinds of men, who are also cowards.
Yup. I have seen many of them. They are not even good looking nor strong. But they are the most vile and toxic people, but many are cowards when it really comes down to it. But regardless their toxicity ends being a big attraction factor for retarded brain dead foids

Hobbymaxxing works but not in the way u think. By focusing on other things it will keep you from being less needy and she will want to compete for your time. It’s not the act itself that makes you interesting

Hobbymaxxing works but not in the way u think. By focusing on other things it will keep you from being less needy and she will want to compete for your time. It’s not the act itself that makes you interesting

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:. Ive been hobbymaxxing since birth. No whore wants to compete for my time, iam rotting alone.

Elab on this cope

Foid competing for my time? Lold thx