Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal truth about hobbymaxxing and being an interesting person

丨ㄒ 丨丂 ㄖᐯ乇尺

Yup. I have seen many of them. They are not even good looking nor strong. But they are the most vile and toxic people, but many are cowards when it really comes down to it. But regardless their toxicity ends being a big attraction factor for retarded brain dead foids
Yep. My most main bully committed aggravated assault completely unprovoked while I was alone and he was with 3 other men. Piece of shit went to court, lied his ass off along with his friends, and had an idiot corrupt judge buy it and let him go. Meanwhile I had my hands in my pockets and didn't even recognize this guy until he started mouthing off in our 10 or so second interaction. His own friends had to pull him away as they didn't see why he was going all out on this guy who did nothing.

I'd known him from years before. Fucking coward always had some macho moment to blab about. "Oh yeah I took on 4 big black guys" and shit like that. All the scumbag ever dig was go out to look for fights. And he lies to the idiots that believe him. Like no shithead, you assaulted a lone man with a group of 4.

Still just watching that shithead appear in court all pouty like he was a victim enrages me.

Yep. My most main bully committed aggravated assault completely unprovoked while I was alone and he was with 3 other men. Piece of shit went to court, lied his ass off along with his friends, and had an idiot corrupt judge buy it and let him go. Meanwhile I had my hands in my pockets and didn't even recognize this guy until he started mouthing off in our 10 or so second interaction. His own friends had to pull him away as they didn't see why he was going all out on this guy who did nothing.

I'd known him from years before. Fucking coward always had some macho moment to blab about. "Oh yeah I took on 4 big black guys" and shit like that. All the scumbag ever dig was go out to look for fights. And he lies to the idiots that believe him. Like no shithead, you assaulted a lone man with a group of 4.

Still just watching that shithead appear in court all pouty like he was a victim enrages me.
Yes I have had these type of experiences before. People who abused me often lived very good lives with far more friends and opportunities. Even in mdoern day with cameras everywhere. Passive men are still at a disadvantage. World punishes one for being orderely too many times

Elab on this cope

Foid competing for my time? Lold thx
It’s why relationships grow stale they need drama in their life. They will tell you don’t give them enough attention and then when you start spending time them they will get bored and look for the next guy to ride on.

A girl I knew complained that all her boyfriend does is play call of duty.

Last edited:
:lul: We should soam this in reddit tbh, lest see how they react.
Ik they will ignore

YIKES, SWEATY! IT’S ALMOST AS IF MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE REASON YOUT COUSIN IS A “CHAD” IS BECAUSE HE HAS A GOOD PERSONALITY! STOP BEING AN INKWELL, TAKE A SHOWER, WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY AND WATCH CAPTAIN MARVEL AND THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BECOME A “CHAD” TOO!
We should follow up with the retards who give us these suggestions, then after we implement them and fail all they can say is "you didn't try hard enough" Then you can say, "Why is getting used up whore pussy so hard, I thought sex didn't matter?" Then they'll say "Asking that question is why you're inkwel" Then you say, "No you dumb faggot, being an incel is what makes you ask those questions."

Last edited:
A girl I new complained that all her boyfriend does is play call of duty.
Of course if an incel wants to have a girlfriend whose 3 points below his looksmatch he has to be almost perfect in every other way to make up for not being a chad.

Yes I have had these type of experiences before. People who abused me often lived very good lives with far more friends and opportunities. Even in mdoern day with cameras everywhere. Passive men are still at a disadvantage. World punishes one for being orderely too many times
Honestly in these cases only a pill of the .45ACP or 9mm sort is the solution. They don't deserve to pricey ammunition.

I however will not do anything since I don't want to deal with our pathetic excuse of a justice system.