Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BRUTAL: The American Academy of Pediatrics admits that the only benefit of circumcision is money

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.wokefather.com/body/the-disturbing-history-of-circumcision-in-america/

“Although health benefits are not great enough to recommend routine circumcision for all male newborns, the benefits of circumcision are sufficient to justify access to this procedure for families choosing it and to warrant third-party payment for circumcision of male newborns.”

Imagine losing the most sensitive part of your penis all because your parents didn't love you enough to read up on it and the doctors just wanted extra cash. Even if an Americel ascends he still won't ever feel sex to the same level as us uncircumcisedcels will ever feel.

I'm so glad that the doctor had ethical concerns when I was born, otherwise my Jewish mother would have had me undergo male genital mutilation. Americels and Muslimcels aren't so lucky.

This also shows how much society actually cares about boys, even Chad gets mutilated at birth, absolutely brutal man.

It’s even funnier when you realize it’s only been happening in Burgerland for like 60 years lmao.

My grandfather, still alive, isn’t even cut. He deadass went,
>Yeah doc, give my son less penis than me.

Foregen is the only reason I haven’t sewerslided yet. The only two things in this life that matter are sex and wageslaving, and one of those fucking sucks.

Jack Black Circumcision GIF by Foreskin Revolution